Diamonds On Web Reviews

Diamonds On Web Ratings and User Reviews. Diamonds On Web is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 03/28/2014.
Diamonds on Web carries a selection of diamonds with a wide range of carat sizes and color/clarity combinations for all diamond shapes, rounds and fancies. From the buyer on a strict budget to the extravagant spender, from small to large diamonds, we have what you are looking for.

Recent Reviews for Diamonds On Web

• Mar 28, 2014
    I had been searching for an engagement ring for a while at jewellery stores but wasn't satisfied with the limited selection. I searched DOW for the right stone and setting then I called the customer service number just to be sure. The person was very patient and helpful. She answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable to make the purchase.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    im vary thankful muchas gracias
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Thank you very much. All perfect
  • Mar 11, 2014
    The diamond cleaner said "free", but then at checkout was $10. Not that $10 matters on an $8,000 order, but I don't like being nickel and dimed.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Very good site for buying diamonds. Best prices. Great support for the purchase by polite and professional assistants. Extreme precision and accuracy in delivery. I have been returned a diamond that had been stolen during transportation: very correct.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Great, quick service. Purchase was simple and I can not wait to get my order!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    very good price and very good service
    Feb 27, 2014
    I just want to tell you that I had the greatest customer experience with you guys. Ordering a diamond, let alone an engagement ring, over the internet can be stressful and you made it extremely easy and amazing. Layla was a pleasure to talk to and having a beautiful ring in my hands, THREE business days after ordering was just plain WOW. I am going to recommend you to anyone needing jewelry if this calibre in the future. Thanks again! I know my girlfriend will say yes, but at least I know she will have some great bling bling to go with it.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    The only thing I would have liked to have seen was an option for UPS store pickup. I will probably not be home when it is shipped so just having it at the store would have been easier. Other than that my shopping experience was great!
  • Feb 7, 2014
    I got very good service and I feel very good about this company. If I will need to get more jewelry, I know where to turn to :).
    Feb 24, 2014
    Excellent service and very good prudct quality and price.
  • Jan 25, 2014
    Very likely and friendly.
    Feb 9, 2014
    Very likely and positive feedback.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Feb 21, 2014
    Specifically asked to have a descreet shipment, which I got, but then the diamond appraisal and customs receit, came in my mailbox in clearly marked envolopes. The gift was a secret until my wife retreived the mail.
  • Dec 26, 2013
    Very good experience, enjoyed the site and display. Would recommend 360 view for rings.
    Jan 17, 2014
    Amazing products! My now fiance loved her unique ring. Thank you Diamonds On Web!