FaucetDirect.com Reviews

04/16/2014
FaucetDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. FaucetDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1597 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
FaucetDirect offers handles and faucet components, allowing customers to design their own faucets online.
Circle of Excellence - FaucetDirect.com

2004 Winner

FaucetDirect.com Rating

More About FaucetDirect.com

Recent Reviews for FaucetDirect.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Delta faucet broke- no other place to get it from
  • Apr 16, 2014
    this survey was too long
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It would be great if there was a way to compare the shapes of sinks, like overlay the out lines of sinks.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    One of you phone sales persons assisted me early (within the last 10 days)on this project. It was her help that convinced me to purchase from you. She sent me an email but some how I lost it or I would have gotten back to her.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This site is very easy to use.In the past,I've talked to a representative on the phone and they were very helpful and knew their products.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Website relatively unresponsive. Difficult to narrow specs to what I was seeking. (Site wouldn't register my selections). When I tried the chat room, the site kept sending me to the initial name/email page & I would lose the online rep & be stuck at end of line again to repeat the same sequence of events. Frustrating.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Terrific prices compared to all other sites. I'll be back.
    Good shopping experience!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Andrew Christensen was fantastic help. He is always courteous as well as extremely patient and helpful. It made my experience very simple as usual. Thank you Andrew!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great place to browse and shop.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Customer service rep was very helpful in finding the item I was seeking.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Impressive website showing a large varity of choices as well as prices. Well known brands, each with several different designs to fit your taste. Did a lot of research prior to making this purchase, and feel confident that I will be receiving quality products and in a timely fashion.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I purchased a sink/faucet combo last summer, and am very happy with the whole process of it.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Found my faucet cartridge easily. And found your site at Ebates, so I received extra savings! Had no luck searching at local hardware, wasted a lot of time. Located the part quickly on your site and check out was a breeze with PayPal. Thank you!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Needed help from the Chatline. Ashley, the operator, was a tremendous help.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Waiting for plumber to install. Don't really know if this is a good fit.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Please pick up damaged product.714-335-6790
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great-quality products. Very professional business. I definitely will recommend FaucetDirect.com to my friends.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Quality product, exactly what I was looking for. My first local go to was Lowe's, then Home Depot. Their replacement products were plastic and not at all what I wanted. Pop-up sink stopper is beautiful chrome finish and easy to install in my glass vessel sink.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Easy to use site. I compared the items at several other stores prior to ordering and found that I saved almost $100 by ordering from faucet direct. And, no shipping charges!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Ordering was very easy, price was very good, and product was just what it was supposed to be. I was very satisfied.