NewKadia Reviews

04/23/2014
NewKadia Ratings and User Reviews. NewKadia is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
NewKadia.com offers a broad selection of comic books, comic art, animation cells, and TV memorabilia.

NewKadia Rating

More About NewKadia

Recent Reviews for NewKadia

• Apr 23, 2014
    I have been trying to expand my Nightwing collection for YEARS. I will spend my money only on NewKadia now. This site is AWESOME!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    This is the only place online I purchase comics I love newkadia thank you
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Messy at checkout
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Messy at time of finishing order
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The comics are fairly priced and it was fairly easy to locate most of what I wanted. Some comics I was thinking about looking for were not available, but the majority were. I landed up ordering more than I had originally planned because of the amazing prices and finding others similar or that interested me too.
    Glad someone has good prices on the classic comics
    Apr 22, 2014
    Awesome place to order things from!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Very cheap comics in good condition
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I tested out NewKadia this past week ordering some Nightwing comics for my collection. I was very impressed! Excellent business and customer service. I will ALWAYS build my collection here.
    very well run a 1
    Apr 23, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    I realized that their grading of comics seems to be slightly off from CGC's grading
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Newkadia is amazing. The only place I order comics from online.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Website is a little slow and I hate how once you have added a book to your cart you can no longer see the details of that comics grading. Huge comic selections and I love how I get emailed about books on my want list!
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    You guys make my addiction so easy, and fun as he'll while I'm doing it. And thank you for having sales all the time.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I had a very good experience for my first order through NewKadia, the site was very easy to use and everything was clearly stated and easy to understand.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Easy search, easy to order, easy checkout/pay
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Like the format of the web page. Easy to see pictures with multiple copies & condition. Checkout was easy, not long and drawn out.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I like the layout of the website and the selection. The prices of the comics are great, very reasonable. The only thing the I could find fault in is I could find the first issue of volume 1 of any of the comics that I was looking for.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    I am happy with NewKadia in all aspects.
  • Mar 18, 2014