petco.com Reviews

04/19/2014
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2905 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

Great website to shopping
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really had a hard time at check out
  • Apr 19, 2014
    We love Petco, especially the Petco foundation that helps homeless animals and the cat adoptions in-store.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I don't know why, but I was logged in while I was selecting items. I started to check out, and then decided to order a few more things. When I tried to check out a second time, the website said I wasn't logged in and wouldn't let me log in at all--I would put my information in and the login page would just refresh. I had to close the page, log back in, and put all the items back in my cart before I could check out.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I had problems with your click and compare. I was buying flea meds and it kept showing me comparisons of products for large dogs and I could not make it show me the same info for medium dogs. I ended up putting three products in the cart and click comparing from there. It was a frustrating process. I ended up buying from you because I had a gift card. Often, I won't buy from a company when I am frustrated or disappointed with their website. I am a frequent online shopper and I expect navigation and cost comparing to be easier than what I experienced at petco.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Your prices on Advantage are much better online than in your stores. So I buy online. But often I would prefer to buy in the store, because I suddenly realize that I need it asap.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Was a pleasant easy process for making the purchase. However after filling out the survey and refusing the magazine offer, I had a very very very difficult time closing out the process.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I would have appreciated a ship-to-store option to decrease the cost of delivery. I understand that heavier items cost more to ship, but I also know the retail locations accept container-load deliveries that could easily accommodate an item not usually carried at store level if it had already been paid for online.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I enjoy shopping online at petco. Good prices and free shipping.Shipped to my house.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    good place to buy online
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Easy to navigate. Great shopping experience
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I was very pleased with this shopping experience as well as the discount I received PLUS free shipping!!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    In order to access my account, I had to go to a chat with a representative.I chatted with Jennie, who was fantastic. She helped me get my access my account and gave me a temporary password. She stayed online while I ordered in case I had a problem. I had some difficulty with the order but got it straightened out.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great products and very reasonable price plus I love the discounts that Petco offers. All experiences have been great.
    Love this site
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Enjoy the sales you offer since your prices are higher than others. That makes me buy your products.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The overall experience was good. The price was good comparable to other stores selling the same item.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Shipping charges on cat litter is over $10 per box, it is unreasonable. Since, Petco's delivery services is your routine services, so it should not be charged shipping fee more than the item itself. If the item is difficult on delivery, than you may have a limited items per order or limited time frame in a month for delivery.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Just don't change anything. Just keep up the good work.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I will keep shopping with all. Petsmart can't pack there item's like all do. That's why I shop with all.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Easy process to order from this site.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Shopping at Petco.com is fun and easy.