Lowe's Reviews

04/15/2014
Lowe's Ratings and User Reviews. Lowe's is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2371 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. and the 34th largest retailer in the world with more than 660 stores in 40 states.Lowe's caters to the "Do-It-Yourselfer," as well the commercial business customer, stocking more than 40,000 home improvement items ranging from lumber and tools to appliances and fashionable home decor ... Show More Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. and the 34th largest retailer in the world with more than 660 stores in 40 states.Lowe's caters to the "Do-It-Yourselfer," as well the commercial business customer, stocking more than 40,000 home improvement items ranging from lumber and tools to appliances and fashionable home decor items. Lowe's also has an extensive special order program featuring more than 400,000 items.

Lowe's Rating

More About Lowe's

Recent Reviews for Lowe's

Stores could use more customer service help
    don't like the Lowes card. What's my incentive to scan the card if I don't get discounts or rewards?
    I love Lowe's and the products that are available right away. Even being female I'm in Lowe's it seems like once a week. Their return policy is also great and hassle free!
    generally the web design is good, price is OK, but promotions make it better
    I believe th process with check out has to be streamline if using acc.receivable.Should say or show how many % do I get using my acc.
    Thank you for having such a variety of delivery options! Pick up the same day is amazing and takes a lot of stress away when other vendors are taking 2-3 week. Also, the price was better than competitors. The only negative part of this purchase was it took me 3 times to put my order through because Lowes' website wasn't working correctly.
    Couldn't pass up the value and free shipping.
    Checkout process is very easy, similar to amazon.com checkout process.
    The products available are often incorrect resulting in canceled orders which is frustrating.
    Great selection of the products and good price.Two things: one if the loading speed of the website is pretty slow, made it a pain to find things; the other is that there is no way you can specify the shipping method for the order as a whole, you have to specify the shipping choice for each item, what a pain.
    I like Lowe's - I often shop there. Just now opening up a card.
    Nice clean environment, great selection, love to go there!
    good dealing with Lowes always
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have had nothing but good customer service from Lowe's. I am purchasing online today, becuase my old dryer caught on fire and need a replacement fast. I know Lowe's will be helping me out fast :)
    Apr 15, 2014
    When I was in a bind, Lowe's was there with a great fix.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Paid for next day shipment on 4 items and only got one. The other 3 items were shipped regular UPS ground, so I feel like I was cheated on the freight. I didn't get what I paid for and not at all happy about it. Customer service was very nice but still didn't get my items to me on time.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Your website is excellent.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I am dissatisfied with my purchase. I placed an order online. I went to Lowe's when I received and email saying my order was ready to pick up. When I picked it up, I was told the order had to be "picked" I sat there for nearly 45 minutes while my order picked. I could have done the same thing and lesser time. I ordered it online to save time, instead it wasted my time. The girl at the register was very nice and did not deserve to hear my comments because it probably was not her problem. It was the fact that I was told that my order was ready for pick up when it was never even pulled.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Product was exactly what I ordered. It was shipped as expected and arrived in excellent condition.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Love Lowe's I try to shop there first. Always have the best product and price.
    Apr 15, 2014
    It was great the product.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    There is a Lowe's store near our home in Avon, Indiana. It is my "go to" place for all kinds of home improvement items.