Lowe's Reviews

04/23/2014
Lowe's Ratings and User Reviews. Lowe's is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2495 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. and the 34th largest retailer in the world with more than 660 stores in 40 states.Lowe's caters to the "Do-It-Yourselfer," as well the commercial business customer, stocking more than 40,000 home improvement items ranging from lumber and tools to appliances and fashionable home decor ... Show More Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is the 15th largest retailer in the U.S. and the 34th largest retailer in the world with more than 660 stores in 40 states.Lowe's caters to the "Do-It-Yourselfer," as well the commercial business customer, stocking more than 40,000 home improvement items ranging from lumber and tools to appliances and fashionable home decor items. Lowe's also has an extensive special order program featuring more than 400,000 items.

Lowe's Rating

More About Lowe's

Recent Reviews for Lowe's

• Apr 23, 2014
    Lowes is my preferred big box retail store for home improvement. Excellent selection and close to home.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    It was easy to navigate, what I expected. Lowe's had the product I was looking for at an excellent value. The other big competitor did not offer a single item that I was looking for.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love lowes. Their stores are very organized, they have great products and how to videos online. affordable prices simply great.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have used Lowes to remodel a master Bathroom, and many other personal items. Have had nothing but good luck so far with the products purchased.
    Great store have been a custemer for over 20 years
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I was having trouble finding this tool, until I hit on Lowe's.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I am in the middle of finishing my basement and have purchased all the materials from Lowes even though Home Depot is very close to my house. I refuse to shop there regardless of the deal being offered due to poor service and unknowledgeable staff. These are issues I have never had to deal with when I shop at Lowes.
    very good store
  • Apr 23, 2014
    having to load the personal info three times was not pleasant, check the site carefully
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I was pleased with my buying experience.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Lowe's makes it easy to shop and get help.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    it is a little hard to see what is in my cart
    Great buy! Great online experience
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I loved the ease of reading the reviews, made comparing products quite easy!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Appliances went well, however, buying the cables was confusing. It gave several choices and some cables wanted me to purchase a minimum of 10 of them. Called Customer Services and they helped me immensely.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Online website changed store location without my permission screwed up my entire order at checkout
    Excellent buying experience
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very affordable, durable flooring
    Very pleased
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Website good, products good. I NEED the item I bought NOW, and would have picked it up. This is extremely irritating since it is the water supply for my home. I'd have bought somewhere else if available and I could get it tonight or tomorrow. I'm not very happy.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    this has taken long enough
    Apr 23, 2014
    I shop there for all my repair and renewal needs and have done so for the last 12 years.I hate going to the competition and avoid it as much as I can.