US Appliance Reviews

04/22/2014
US Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. US Appliance is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 225 reviews. Last rated on 04/03/2014.
US Appliance is a factory authorized source for name brand home appliances.

US Appliance Rating

More About US Appliance

Recent Reviews for US Appliance

• Apr 3, 2014
    I am concerned about delivery: will I be informed of day and time? Will it be dumped at street or up by front door? But if I had chosen white glove delivery the total price would not have been the best deal..
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Wish phone help was more available.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Can't beat the prices, the shipping and of course, no tax
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I'd rather take the survey after I've received the products. The key to my success on this purchase is whether I can get the appliances received to the property before new tenants move in.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The price, and product was great. The only problem I had was that delivery guys left my stove on the driveway and left. They should had mention to me that they don't delivered to the front door. Lucky my neighbor help me carry the stove inside.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Very good price and arrived a lot faster than anticipated.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Assuming that this transaction goes as planned, I look forward to doing continued business with your company.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    The product was of high quality and is the second of its type purchased from US Appliance.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    my furnace and air conditioner work great and arrived in a timely manner
    Apr 12, 2014
    Issue free transaction with prompt delivery. Item arrived well packaged with all parts and no damage.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    It's been a pleasure to find the items to remodel
    Apr 18, 2014
    My brother-in-law recently remodeled his kitchen and mentioned how much he paid for that project. Shopping and buying through US Appliance was a tremendous saving for my same project for what appears to be a fraction of his cost. I'd highly recommend this site to anyone considering a major or minor home improvement project.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I don't like the fact that when I was just looking they had a cheaper price but when I purchased the item the price went higher
    Apr 4, 2014
    I didn't like the fact that my purchase price changed because the company is in the next business day after closing for the day. This caused me to not be able to take advantage of a lower price that ended on March 25, 2014 for the washer and dryer I purchased (General Electric )
    Apr 16, 2014
    We were sent several emails from Home Direct for delivery on April 10th. We weren't given a start for the 4 hour window for delivery, we called the day before and then the day of and were told that they didn't have anything to deliver to us!Late that evening we received an email from them saying that our delivery would be delayed, no reason or future delivery date. I called 4 days later and was told that our range had arrived damaged. Apparently it wasn't important to let us know that our delivery would be indefinite. I called US Appliance only to be told that they didn't know anything about the damaged product. I am a LOT confused and disappointed. We have had friends order and receive products from US Appliance and been very happy, we aren't pleased with our experience. Ms Carla Farwell from US Appliance has been very helpful in trying to straighten this out. My call was 2 days ago and I am still waiting to hear something. We will have waited 2 months for our range.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    So far--a very satisfactory experience.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Good site, but when trying to purchase, my cponnection hung multiple times while using firefox. This was on the transition to the yahoo store shopping cart...
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I have had good experience in previous orders with US Appliance and continue to refer others to this site. Competitive prices, prompt delivery, quality products, good customer service.
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    Delivery time was not correct had to move to another day
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Please let us know when dishwasher is on its way. Will it be 10 days or 3 weeks?
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    US Appliance was very good to work with. The shipping company was very incompetent! I asked for delivery early in the day and they called me at 7:00 pm. Then the delivery date was pushed back 2 weeks! When they finally did come out, I didn't receive a phone call.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Online purchase was simple and straight forward
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Product is wonderful; Delivery was the worst ever had to experience, they called me inform me that was going to have the deliver the next day We spoke to our managers at work requested the day off the night before the called to say sorry we didn't get it and we don't know when we are getting it, on Wednesday I called US appliance customer service they told me that the delivery company had it, then I called Home Direct (delivery comp.) explain to the lady I have kids and got rid off my stove expecting the new one and had no way to cook for my family she said she didn't have it yet next morning i called them again to check if the got it, then she said yes and someone was to call me later to tell me the delivery it was late in the afternoon had not got a phone call proceed it to call them again then she said "OK we will deliver on Monday" I proceed it to explain once again my problem and the answer that I got was well to bad I can send a driver just for you and you.. waited a whole week