PalmBeachJewelry Reviews

04/18/2014
PalmBeachJewelry Ratings and User Reviews. PalmBeachJewelry is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 301 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
PalmBeachJewelry.com features jewelry that ranges from elegant new looks to traditional favorites. Discover hand set jewelry with breathtaking sapphires and rubies, diamonds and CZ's, as well as vibrant gemstones in every color of the rainbow.

PalmBeachJewelry Rating

More About PalmBeachJewelry

Recent Reviews for PalmBeachJewelry

• Apr 18, 2014
    First time I have ordered it.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    waiting to see what product looks like.!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    LIKE THE FREE SHIPPING. SO MANY PLACES RAPE YOU ON HIGH SHIPPING.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have ordered before and was quite please with my purchase, however this time when I ordered I was confused and disappointed in the payment plan, it says 4 easy payments, and at first showed four payments, which is why I decied to go ahead and order along with the discount, but when I actually checked out it changed to three payments. I did not like that.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    every thing is very beautiful , good price, i love !!!but, it"s not last longer the CZ is coming off so easy :c
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love their selection of rings....
    I love Palm Beach Jewelry!
    I marked easy payments, but after checking email and bank, the whole amount was deducted.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I enjoy looking through the catalogs, the jewelry is so beautiful. When I'm ready to buy another ring or something Palm Beach Jewelry is my place to shop. I also recommend Palm Beach to my family and friends not only because of the beauty of their product but their prices as well and the options you have to pay.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    It's fun to shop and b avble t afford the things I want -- PBJ helps me do that!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I enjoy the quality and pricing, also the payment plan is great.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    It was very hard to choose a perfect gift, so much to choose from.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    This is my first experience ordering from your company....so hopefully it arrives in time and not damaged. If satisfied, I will be ordering again as it was so easy to shop on the website.
    Apr 18, 2014
    The product arrived in perfect condition. It was exactly as shown. I am very pleased with product. If is gets damage while wearing, am I allowed to return for a new one?
  • Apr 9, 2014
    they have beautiful wedding set and very good payment plan i will deffently buy again
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I. Love ur jewlery.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    They need to work on there site it need fixing when you check out.... I hit cart and I had idem's in it and telling there was nothing in it and when I said keep address on file it don't I had to add it 3 times
    Apr 16, 2014
    I have to return on of the rings for a bigger size need a 10 in stead of a 9
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I have purchased numerous items from Palm Beach Jewelry. Several I have retained, and wear - mostly high-end items - and enjoy very much. At times, the expectation of the actual item when received did not achieve the 'reality' look I was going for. To explain, I own real pearls, diamonds, sapphires etc. and wish for a secondary set to put out of thieves range, yet look the part.In whole, I find them a brilliant addition to my jewel box. Faux that looks real = brilliant!!!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have shopped with QVC, Etsy and Penterest. Your product met my expectations and the delivery was very good.

From PalmBeachJewelry

We thank you for taking the time to leave comments and feedback. Our mission here at Palm Beach Jewelry is "To always treat each and every customer like a member of the family". We take pride in our jewelry, as well as our service, and look forward ... Read full response »
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I have bought several pieces of jewelry and have been very satisfied with my purchases and have never returned an item. So happy that I found this site

From PalmBeachJewelry

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Our mission here at Palm Beach Jewelry has been "To always treat each and every customer like a member of the family" since the beginning. We take pride in our jewelry, as well as our service. Again, we do ... Read full response »