KimmyShop Reviews

04/18/2014
KimmyShop Ratings and User Reviews. KimmyShop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

KimmyShop Rating

More About KimmyShop

Recent Reviews for KimmyShop

• Apr 13, 2014
    wanted ship to Latvia; was not possible
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    I thought the suitcase was bigger than it actually is.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Me encanta comprar en esta tienda, tienen productos que a mi hijo le encantan y a pesar de vivir en España el envío es seguro, rápido y económico.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    I am very happy with the product. My Granddaughter loved the Minnie Mouse Suitcase and it only took 2 days to get it to her.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I was looking for a hard shell rolling suitcase for my son and this one is perfect. Looking forward to getting it in the mail!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    The only thing I didn't like was the shipping offers and rates. If nothing else should become eligible for for PRIME with Amazon so that more things can be ordered.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Easy to purchase through.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    I ordered two plush toys which were shipped in an envelope. They were a little big for the envelope and the top flap was slightly opened when received. Since they were plush, there was no damage, but if the envelope had opened more in shipment, then it is possible that one or both toys may have been lost in transit. But that did not happen, both toys were received in excellent condition and overall I am very happy with the whole transaction.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I like it
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Amazing site, lots of great toys that you don't easily find elswhere
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I can't seem to get any discount codes to get my 10% off. I guess I'm not computer smart enough.
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    kimmyshop has good range of products!!!
    Mar 16, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    pop up said instant discount, but it was not available until 4 days later. Fix this
    Mar 13, 2014
  • Mar 2, 2014
    I don't like paying for shipping. I need item by end of week, March 14th. I am hoping to receive it by then.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    I looked everywhere for this item and not only did your store have it, you were able to provide me with expedited shipping. Very pleased with this shop so far!
    Mar 3, 2014
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Excellent products and great prices
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Feb 28, 2014
    This was my first experience purchasing an item online. My order was here in 2 days safe and sound, just in time for my granddaughter's first birthday party. Thank you KimmyShop for your wonderful service!
  • Feb 10, 2014
    I purchased Rainbow Minnie Mouse Heyes Luggage for my granddaughterI'm looking forward to receiving my purchase and great travels. I bought my niece last August the Heyes Winnie The Pooh Luggage and she loves it. She puts her clothes, teddy bear, blanket and coloring book in her luggage. She loves to pull her suitcase just as her parents do.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Really happy with purchase have nieces and nephews birthdays coming and can't wait to give them their presents
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Feb 10, 2014
    found products that i could not find at any other store locally..grandson just loved everything prices were excellent delivery was excellent will be buying from them again