NothingButSavings.com Reviews

04/22/2014
NothingButSavings.com Ratings and User Reviews. NothingButSavings.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 229 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
NothingButSoftware.com carries a comprehensive selection of software products for your PC.
Circle of Excellence - NothingButSavings.com

2003 Winner

NothingButSavings.com Rating

More About NothingButSavings.com

Recent Reviews for NothingButSavings.com

• Apr 22, 2014
    I was upset that I looked away and they tripled the price. I had to close and reload and they lost my billing and shipping info. Bait and Switch!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    There was an item(ginsu knife set)that was incorrectly placed on the site, that you no longer have available. I was disappointed when I wasnt able to purchase it. Was told it was a image issue. That should never happen especially if the item is unavailable to customers.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Nice items at reasonable price highly recommenable
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Item sent to my email was hard to find on the website.Offered a much more expensive item and had to hunt for the other lower price item. Shame on you
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great choice and selection of fun stuff to enjoy.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Wonderful easy transaction
  • Apr 20, 2014
    fantastic selection and great prices. ordering was a breeze.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Nice site, quality and affordable products..good customer service.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very good prices and a huge selection to choose from. I always find what I need regarding computer accessories, the website is easy to search and find what you want.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    We'll see!!reserve judgement for now
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It's strange taking this survey before I've received the product and have ANY idea how good it might be
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have always had very good luck with NBS
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Enjoy the eclectic selection.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    this is a very good site. wish that there was more of a discount on the Mcafee software though.
    Best prices found for Ubiquity PowerBridge M5
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Since I had information of the product I wanted, it was not had to zero in on it in your website. Since the product gives indicators of the user's health condition, potential customer will appreciate any back up of the product's reliability. Your website should supply information of its reliability.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    So far so good...we'll see how they did when it gets here.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Awesome savings with this company!
    Apr 21, 2014
    it was a great deal
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Wait until I receive the tablet
    Apr 18, 2014
    Thanks for this opportunity to share my experience with this merchant. I wish Nothingbutsaving had been able to truly help customers save some money. 4 days after receiving the product, the orogional price I paid went down by almost $10. Contacted the customer service who was told by her supervisor that they didn't have price protection plans for this product. That was the end of the conversation - very cold, not understanding, not supportive. It's was a very disappointing experience. Hope they can improve on their skills for addressing customers' concerns and truly live up to their company's name. Best, JChang
  • Mar 31, 2014
    First time Easy to use good price
    Apr 19, 2014
    Package damaged in transit. Replaced in a timely manner