Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Reviews

04/23/2014
Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Pyramyd Air, Ltd. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2848 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

2013 Platinum

Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Rating

More About Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

• Apr 23, 2014
    Great outfit for what we need.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Excellent place to buy Air Guns and supplies as much online informationconcerning each item
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Have always wanted a quality, adult air rifle even when I was not an adult! Took about 2 months of reading reviews and watching videos before I found out about the Benjamin Trail model and when I saw that the NP 2 was due to be released I jumped at the chance to pre-order one. I expect a quality product and a quality experience using it.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    you cannot find these many air guns anywhere that I know of at one sight that I know of with helpful reviews and comments. Hardrock.P.S. great prices
  • Apr 23, 2014
    You website is relatively easy to use. Information is available on everything. Shipping charges are horrid but that is about it.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    They have too many unresistible products.JR
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I realize shipping prices not controlled by merchant
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Im new to air gun technology. Im also new to buying air guns online. I was recommended Pyramid Air by a friend. And I most likely would not buy air-gun stuff online if it were not for Pyramid Air informing me of my options. They are amazingly informative and allowed me to learn air gun tech, while choosing this purchase of a gift for my son.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Coupon (Welcome-5) for 5% off, Not Accepted. Why?I need this shipped fast. Birthday present for Grand daughter. I have to purchase 2 more competition air pistols for other 2 Grand children. If this transaction goes well, I will buy again from Pyramid.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great site east to use easy to pay
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I don't really know what to say, but everything on the site is very easy to find, at excellent prices that beat my local shops, id rather order from you than get it today for 3 times the price. You have a very very great selection of products and the help i got over the phone was kind, friendly and very helpful in making my purchase, i will be a return customer for everything and anything i need... Thank you
  • Apr 23, 2014
    So far my experiences have been great.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Excellent price and reviews.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Awesome return policy and customer service!!! You should carry xisico/bam air rifles they have nice wood stocks while still keeping low cost and are every bit as good as crosman or gamo.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Good service , great selection , good source on on-line info BUT shipping charge for this small order was too high.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I enjoy the great selection and the online chat options of the site. I wish you offered free shipping on such a lightweight purchase. It fits in a small padded envelope
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I always enjoy making purchases at Pyramyd Air. Sometimes, I find products cheaper on Amazon, but I buy them here because they keep track of them and I get Bullseye Bucks! I made this purchase today by using the "Easy Reorder" button.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Great company, reasonable prices! I will continue to shop at Pyramyd Air for the majority of my Air Gun needs.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    thanks, will buy from you guys again
  • Apr 12, 2014
    very good so far!!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I'm very happy with my purchase (Hatsan 125, .25cal),but I prefer UPS for shipping.