Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Reviews

04/15/2014
Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Pyramyd Air, Ltd. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2863 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

2013 Platinum

Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Rating

More About Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

It's a great experience. Selection is good, shipping is quick; gives me more time to shoot.
    PRICES WITH PYRAMID AIR ARE VERY REASONABLE SHIPPING ALSO VERY REASONABLE HAD A GOOD TIME JUMPING AROUND THE WEBSITE LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT ITEMS I WAS AFTER ONE OR TWO ITEMS SPECIFICALLY I FOUND THEM WITHOUT A PROBLEM. IT WAS VERY EASY FOR ME TO MOVE AROUND THE WEBSITE AND I IMAGINE ALL THE OTHER CUSTOMERS HAD THE SAME GOOD EXPERIENCE AS I HAD. THE WEBSITE SAID I WILL BE GETTING MY MERCHANDISE WITH FREE SHIPPING AND TWO DAY DELIVERY WHICH IS FANTASTIC OHIO TO NEW YORK. I PUT MY ORDER IN AT AROUND 10:30 PM TUESDAY EVENING IF THEY SHIP IT OUT WEDNESDAY MORNING I SHOULD BE GETTING IT EITHER THURSDAY MORNING OR FRIDAY MORNING WHICH IS GOOD WITH ME. LOOKING TO DO MORE BUSINESS WITH PYRAMYD AIR VERY SATISFIED.
    Today was my first visit to Pyramyd Air, my order #4474237 with the kind man on the phone was great, because it was my first visit, he said he could save me a little money (I just looked at my email receipt but his name isn't on it, I wish it was so I could put his name to a personal thank you to his help), the two gun cases was my second visit the same day, I noticed even after spending short of $400.00 I also paid for shipping, I didn't see free shipping at 5 to 7 days, other than the shipping, Pyramyd Air has a new (happy) customer and I thank you all.
    I am LOVE air guns and have a lot of fun with my new Benjamin Marauder .177 I Thank you guys for all your help! With my air gun needs
    I have purchased several air guns from Pyramid. Have always had good results. Also read the on-line instructional material, especially for the Condor. It is very educational and helpful.
    Great service, easy to work with, and decent prices. Large selection of air fire arms.
    Good product....will order again.
    I buy from Pyramyd Air because they have it in stocks and have a good price on all air gun supplies some try buy Pyramyd always delivers
    A great site that I always highly recommend. Best place to go for airsoft guns and I'm always on looking at guns and watching videos.
    Awesome site overall!!
    I have not been able to find anything I wanted at a actual retail store, so Pyramyd has been the only source for me. I could not ask for more in terms of service or price.
    Have always been satisfied.
    I called because I needed some help and I got Jerry at ext. 243 the man was very helpful Im glad that I got I was able to resolve my problem thanks Jerry.
    great place to shop for anything concerning PCP air rifles
    Wish you guys carried some of the higher end PCP guns.
    The customer service people are very, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
    Easy site to shop and order from.
    this is a great co with exlent tech support exlent guns and a exlent repair shop if you demand the best look no ferther
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I really like the way Pyramyd Air does business. I have shopped with other Air Gun companies online and will not make that mistake again. Pyramyd values my business and makes it extremely fun and benefitial to keep up with their marketing.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Another amazing box full of top quality products. Thanks Pyramyd Air!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    It took 7 days (8 if I had waited for postal delivery) to receive this order. I was charged $7.99 for shipping when Priority mail would have only been $5.80 and I would have received the order in 3 days. FedEx Smartpost is very, very, very SLOW. I will defiantly do more shopping around for any further air rifle purchases and will certainly advise others to do the same.

From Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Thank you for your feedback. We do post on the site that shipping smartpost can take 7-14 days for delivery. If there is anything further that we can do for you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist. Thanks!