Signature Hardware Reviews

04/19/2014
Signature Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Signature Hardware is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 97 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2014.
Signature Hardware offers a distinct balance of hard-to-find products for kitchen and bath renovations. Inside you'll find antique style clawfoot tubs, pedestal and console sinks, handmade copper sinks, soaking tubs, shower kits, whirlpool baths and much more.

Signature Hardware Rating

More About Signature Hardware

Recent Reviews for Signature Hardware

• Jan 29, 2014
    Feb 22, 2014
    Slight backorder delay on shower curtain rod - but it is beautiful and worth the wait!
  • Jan 28, 2014
    Feb 4, 2014
    Selection a little foggy for "bar" sink faucets. I ordered two faucets for kitchen and island to match. Too big for island. Had to exchange for smaller faucet not matching. It would seem .manufacturers would make faucets to match in this case?
  • Jan 28, 2014
    Unique products and hard to find items.
    Feb 7, 2014
    Unique product at a fair price.
    Feb 10, 2014
    I have received the product, but have not opened it, as the house has been delayed because of the weather in the North East. Thank you.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    Disappointed that so many items were out of stock!
    Feb 11, 2014
    I was disappointed that the product that we wanted was back ordered and we didn't want to wait. We are happy with the product that we received and the service was great.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    Love the site and your products . Would buy here again soon.
    Feb 4, 2014
    Found the customer support very responsive and helpful to answer any questions I had prior to purchase of the range hood.
    Feb 22, 2014
    Box was crushed and the vanity was damaged in that area. Don't think the crayon they sent with it will fill in the gouges on the legs if the vanity.
  • Jan 25, 2014
    Feb 10, 2014
    I ordered item 106341 - Shower Ring Trim and Mounting Hardware - Chrome. I was surprised to find realize this did not include the piece needed to secure the hardware on the shower ring to the hardware mounted on the wall. Thus, I was out searching for a random piece to "rig" the mount. After looking at the web site, I realize it is not pictured nor included, but why would you sell this hardware without the connecting piece?!?!?
  • Jan 25, 2014
    I have ordered from you before. Been satisfied in the past.
    Feb 2, 2014
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Feb 10, 2014
    One item not in stock, customer service called me to let me know. I was very impressed and will continue to shop there.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Feb 9, 2014
    I did a bathroom renovation a few years ago. Searching the web I found the perfect shelf brackets at signature hardware along with other items. I had you in my favorites' but I bought a new computer. I needed to make another home improvement and starting searching the web. It took me awhile before I ran across your site again. I would have saved a lot of time if I had remembered your site. You're back in there I'm happy to say.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Jan 31, 2014
    Everything went as scheduled and the quality of the product is very high.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    This is my first time using the website. I had to make product decisions quickly as our builder wanted dimensions ASAP to complete the wall framing as the sheetrock crew will be here next week.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    I purchased kitchen cabinet handles from Signature Hardware........they came quickly, were priced lower than the 'popular' stores......and came in various sized handles......preferable when installing on a variety of different size doors and drawers. All 33 of them look great!Today I purchased a freestanding tub. Signature Hardware has the best selection of any other supplier, hands down! I will review the tub once it arrives and is installed......I can't wait!
    Feb 7, 2014
    So far I have ordered kitchen cabinet handles.........I have installed them and love the look and the quality....and the price!I also ordered and received a beautiful free-standing tub....which has not yet been installed. Once installed, it will be a wonderful part of my new master bathroom!Thank you, Signature Hardware.......you're the best!
  • Jan 20, 2014
    we have been searching everywhere for specific sizes and NO ONE carried them. looking here online I so shocked that it was so simple to find the size we needed! :) thank u!!
  • Jan 18, 2014
    Mar 27, 2014
    I've always been pleased with Signature Hardware. We have purchased many items and will continue shopping with them.
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Jerry the plumber did a great job visualizing my project over the telephone and giving me great advice and different options. Thanks Jerry!
    Feb 11, 2014
    Sink was delivered broken. Product was double-boxed but sink was not properly packed inside the inner box. Signature Hardware replaced it quickly with no hassles.
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Feb 4, 2014
    The fact that no instructions or directions were included and that the product was not selfexplanatory it was necessary to return the faucet. I want to the home depot and purchased a Delta brand faucet and it had very easy instructions to follow.
  • Jan 11, 2014
    Feb 2, 2014
    These sinks are absolutely beautiful and top quality construction. Signature Hardware was the only online source that carried them. Thank you SH!