MexGrocer.com Reviews

04/17/2014
MexGrocer.com Ratings and User Reviews. MexGrocer.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 275 reviews.
The largest online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, household products, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture.

MexGrocer.com Rating

More About MexGrocer.com

Recent Reviews for MexGrocer.com

• Mar 25, 2014
    I recommend purchasing products from Mexgrocer. I have purchased other gifts from this business. I have been satisfied with products and the company's efficiency. Customer service was great on one occasion I needed to contact them.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    THe guy who helped me out on the phone was really helpful. He sounded cute too. Anyways, he gave me a discount of 20% because I told him I lived in Hawaii but he couldnt get me free shipping, I said thats ok.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    they don't have my dads hot sauce here so I have to order it from this site
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I love the product selection for stuff i cant findd locally!!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I love that MexGrocer makes my favorite (and locally unavailable) products easily purchased!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    My hubby got a la anita hot sauce as a gift from a family member that went to mexico. He is almost out and was sad to see it run low. This will be a great birthday gift addition :)
  • Mar 24, 2014
    They are very easy to use and always on time with delivery.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    LAST TIME I ORDERED WAS AWHILE AGO AND THE ONLY THING I ORDER IS LA VICTORIA TACO SAUCE.
    I love it
  • Mar 24, 2014
    me encanta quisiera comprar todo
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I havent gotten my perchase so I dnt kno yet
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Bought this product at Wall-Mart , wanted more it's makes vegetable flavor POP!Couldn't find anymore there, resorted to you're website. Huge gardener and salad explorer, look forward to many extraordinary summer meals enhanced by this product
  • Mar 22, 2014
    This was a rare find so finding it at a good price was great
  • Mar 22, 2014
    finally someone has the products im looking for... please continue to keep your selection plentiful!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great site can get the items I want because I live in a market where I can not get them, just wished shipping was faster and more apporiate
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I always purchase Pico Pica sauce from MexGrocer. It's the only place I can find it. The shipping is a little high but I have no other options.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Mar 25, 2014
    Product and shipping highly overpriced! The product was good but I'm sure I can find cheaper options.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    i really enjoy the products that u can't find in stores in my area
    Mar 21, 2014
    I will highly recommend your site & will return for future purchases
  • Feb 25, 2014
    I love to shop at MexGrocer! I just can't cook all the meals I make the way I want to flavor them. On another hand, I wake up a lot of people when they discover water is not a spice and flavorful isn't the same as painful.
    Mar 24, 2014