Sierra Trading Post Reviews

04/23/2014
Sierra Trading Post Ratings and User Reviews. Sierra Trading Post is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 156 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Sierra Trading Post carries men, women, and children's clothing, outdoor gear, specialty sports gear and home furnishings.

Sierra Trading Post Rating

More About Sierra Trading Post

Recent Reviews for Sierra Trading Post

• Apr 23, 2014
    It's fine. ds
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Well done. Where besides Cheyenne have you outlets?
  • Apr 22, 2014
    always good products and service
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I loved that there was already a coupon on the website to use! It saved me an extra $50!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great prices, Great products,Great service!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I was suppose to ge $.99 shipping on last 3 orders and didn't. So?? Refund? Like almost 30$
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Pretty good deal on pants. I'm a welder so I "burn" through quite a few pair each year.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great value, looking forward to ordering again!!!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Their customer service is excellent, they treat you like if you are a family member. Their prices are great and have a good selection of products. I make many orders from them and almost every order came correctly. Their shipping process is good and you get your item depending of the shipping speed you chose. STP do not change, Your service is excellent Thank You STP.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have tried several times to check out using my online account and it always reject my password which has been the same forever: Chilebean12
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Every time I have ordered I have been very pleased with Sierra Trading Post
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They make returns easy,Very helpful, I will always shop here for my Western Shirts, Great prices and good selections
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I don't seem to find the items that I want in the right size, or sometimes color. Prices are good so I might have my purchase altered if too big. We'll see. Helpful customer service by phone. Today, the employee was excellent ... definitely she went the extra mile, cheerfully.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great deals, reliable shipping, good selection. Haven't had to deal with returns so I can't give input on their return policies and service in that aspect, but I have so far been very pleased with every other aspect!
    Have been looking for these sunglasses on sale for awhile! Thank you!
    Apr 21, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    I did Luke the brown jacket but it was to snug I wear a size 8 sovi purchase a size 10 still to small so I had to returned it I must say I am very pleaded with your company anbyes I will ordered again
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Their customer service, no-hassle return policy and prices (with coupons) are about the best, if not the best, on the web. The quality and offerings in some areas have declined in the last couple of years, e.g., men's underwear.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Always a pleasure. Best prices and excellent selection! Definitely my go-to site for outdoor products.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This has got to be the easiest web site ever to navigate and find not only what I had intended to buy, but be privy to other items I may just return to have another glance at. I wish all merchants on line had your same layout and design or at least came close to making half the sense that yours does. Way to go guys/gals!!! KUDOS I will definitely be back to buy again! You made this busy ladies day.
    Apr 17, 2014
    This has got to be the most reliable and efficient company with whom I have ever dealt. This was the perfect buying experience!! It is a shame that more companies don't take their lead from Sierra, in my opinion, other companies are lagging behind! Sierra Trading Post was the best place to spend my dollars!!
  • Apr 4, 2014