Sierra Trading Post Reviews

04/18/2014
Sierra Trading Post Ratings and User Reviews. Sierra Trading Post is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 151 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Sierra Trading Post carries men, women, and children's clothing, outdoor gear, specialty sports gear and home furnishings.

Sierra Trading Post Rating

More About Sierra Trading Post

Recent Reviews for Sierra Trading Post

• Apr 18, 2014
    Their customer service is excellent, they treat you like if you are a family member. Their prices are great and have a good selection of products. I make many orders from them and almost every order came correctly. Their shipping process is good and you get your item depending of the shipping speed you chose. STP do not change, Your service is excellent Thank You STP.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have tried several times to check out using my online account and it always reject my password which has been the same forever: Chilebean12
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Every time I have ordered I have been very pleased with Sierra Trading Post
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They make returns easy,Very helpful, I will always shop here for my Western Shirts, Great prices and good selections
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I don't seem to find the items that I want in the right size, or sometimes color. Prices are good so I might have my purchase altered if too big. We'll see. Helpful customer service by phone. Today, the employee was excellent ... definitely she went the extra mile, cheerfully.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great deals, reliable shipping, good selection. Haven't had to deal with returns so I can't give input on their return policies and service in that aspect, but I have so far been very pleased with every other aspect!
    Have been looking for these sunglasses on sale for awhile! Thank you!
    Only down side is the increased shipping to Alaska. Our USPS rates are the same when you use flat rate packaging.
    (Local power outages=Intermittent internet connection & refreshed windows=Multiple attempts to submit this survey.)Search and Rescue worker here. I found a good deal on a Marmot Precip stashable rain jacket in orange on Amazon, which sent me here to STP. Would've preferred the newest-tech Precip jacket, but closeout price trumps latest tech. Good.Was automatedly offered an additional 20%-off coupon on the screen for my trouble. Better!Then I was offered a 30%-off coupon for subbing to the newsletter & buying at least $75 of stuff. The jacket was $74.95, so I HAD to buy something else! ;)The bottom of the Precip screen offered performance boxer briefs, also in orange, at a good price. The local sporting goods store never has orange in stock, so I went around them today. And I got my 30% off. BEST!I don't feel tricked into upselling though, 'cause I already wanted both an orange rain jacket AND orange boxers anyway. Thanks STP, for reminding me!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    For the first time it was good.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I love Sierra trading post!!! I have been ordering from there for the past 13 years. Thank you!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Their customer service, no-hassle return policy and prices (with coupons) are about the best, if not the best, on the web. The quality and offerings in some areas have declined in the last couple of years, e.g., men's underwear.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Always a pleasure. Best prices and excellent selection! Definitely my go-to site for outdoor products.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This has got to be the easiest web site ever to navigate and find not only what I had intended to buy, but be privy to other items I may just return to have another glance at. I wish all merchants on line had your same layout and design or at least came close to making half the sense that yours does. Way to go guys/gals!!! KUDOS I will definitely be back to buy again! You made this busy ladies day.
    Apr 17, 2014
    This has got to be the most reliable and efficient company with whom I have ever dealt. This was the perfect buying experience!! It is a shame that more companies don't take their lead from Sierra, in my opinion, other companies are lagging behind! Sierra Trading Post was the best place to spend my dollars!!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great!!
    Fit was not right.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I appreciate the selections offered and the prices. The Items always in a very timely manner and usually before the expected date.
    Apr 16, 2014
    The items arrived before I expected them and were well packadged. I often shop on line and the service I receive from Sierra is excellent. I like the products offered and the prices.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    reputable retailer
    Apr 11, 2014
    thought I was a med. but robe is too big. I will return or give it to someone. hope I can obtain a smaller size. do wish it had a tie inside as well as the belt.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    This is where we buy most of our clothes and hiking and camping supplies. Customer service is very helpful when I have contacted them, but the website is easy to navigate and the discount offers are generous.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Great items and wonderful prices. I'm so happy to have new, comfortable and good-looking shoes that should wear for a long time.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Only issue is I should be able to select multiple items before being taken to the shopping cart. No "continue shopping" button, but I figured it out anyway.
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    You have a great company. I like it. Saves me money and offers a wide variety of product. Gives me a quick fix for my shopaholic tendencies. Thanks.
    Apr 10, 2014
    I've been trying to get on Sierra Trading Post's Deal Flyers and their service reps keep promising to put me on the list so I get emails with daily deals but they must be lying because I still do not get the Deal Flyer emails.