Homeclick Reviews

04/18/2014
Homeclick Ratings and User Reviews. Homeclick is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 128 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
HomeClick offers luxury bath and kitchen products in addition to resources for design ideas, bath and kitchen trends, designer information and expert advice.

Homeclick Rating

More About Homeclick

Recent Reviews for Homeclick

• Apr 18, 2014
    Have not used Homeclick before but hopefully it will be a good experience.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    the last thing i bought was a pedistal sink- quick shipping, well packed.i hope the service is as good this time
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I enjoyed the experience of shopping from this website.
    Information about the item purchased was made, the information given about the item was incorrect. On arrival the size is incorrect and after asking about the item the company does not sell the product size. Email to correct the error was to have been sent but none has arrived. Repeated phone contact has been unproductive and just when a purchase return will be posted is unknown. No further purchases will be made from this company.
    Used before and was very impressed by service and product
    easy, good criteria
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It was a very easy web site to use.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    First time using , do not have an opinion yet
    I pleasurable experience.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    My first purchase with Homclick. I was very pleased with the site and availability of products. I bought a Holland grill and with their outdoor special of 10% off $199 purchase or more, I was able to get this grill and a couple of accessories for the lowest price on the internet!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    best price online for item oredered
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Quick moving website
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great selections & extremely easy to compare products and costs. I'll be returning to this site again in the future
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I will definitely buy products as needed in the future from Homeclick.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I purchased a large fragile item, that being a Toto toilet. I was a little weary about purchasing a toilet from an online retailer (concerns about shipping issues), but HomeClick used plenty of padding to ensure trouble free delivery. A+
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I have not received either one of my orders, but I'm hoping we do not have a problem. Derek helped with my first order, and I did my last online. They were very easy to do.I would appreciate it if my email address was not given out to others.Thank you
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was Leary because of some bad reviews, but everything was fine. They we're inspected by my contractor and designer when delivered. I'll probably order more items. Their prices are the best
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I heard about your site from a neighbor and was excited to find so many great choices at great prices. Thank you for being there!MPS. I thought that I would save 7% on my purchase for buying something that was over $99, but I don't think that I did... :(
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    time will tell, but it looks good for many more purchases.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    The combination of the elegant product packaging inside the shipping box and the oddly sized box made the contents shift before opening. The manufacturer did an outstanding job of presenting their product if someone was to pick up the product in person. They protected against shifting contents by packaging each component separately to prevent handing ineptitude. The contents arrived safely but if there were more consistent thicknesses of packaging in an appropriately sized box it would appear that the shipper and manufacturer were more on the same page.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I searched the web yesterday looking for the best price on the item I selected. All the sites showed the same price. Today, I received an email from this company and when I checked their site, theyhad a one day only 15% off sale on the make that I wanted. Happy to find this as I bought two mirrors.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Mirrors were packed extremely well. Only wish the driver would have rung the door bell when they arrived. They were just left outside my front door.