OEMPCWorld.com Reviews

04/18/2014
OEMPCWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. OEMPCWorld.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
OEMPCWorld is a DRAM and Flash memory wholesaler. Sandisk, Samsung, Gigaram, Toshiba, Hynix, Micron and more. New items and hard to find discontinued items are always in stock and ready to ship from 8MB to 256GB.
Circle of Excellence - OEMPCWorld.com

2009 Winner

OEMPCWorld.com Rating

More About OEMPCWorld.com

Recent Reviews for OEMPCWorld.com

Found by sheer chance but items were easy to find. I was hoping to find some edible micro chips.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Website is user friendly. Pricing is unbeatable. Checkout was a breeze and many different choices to pay. This was my first time using this website and I will gladly be coming back...
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Liked the quality and price on the sd card that I bought.
    Apr 15, 2014
    very happy with my purchase and great shipping.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I have always been happy with the service and will do future orders.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Excellent value for my needs. Embroidery machine loves these flashdrives!
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    They had the correct product with an easy to use checker to make sure I bought the correct product.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I couldn't find the option USPS Mail Options for sending to Canada. If you suggest it, show it.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have always found OEMPCWorld to have the memory products I want at a very reasonable price and they ship quickly.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Online chat help was outstanding.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    salesperson and techperson were very polite and helpful
  • Mar 27, 2014
    buying bulk items (micro sd) without packaging or adaptors was convenient and saved me money, I LIKE THAT A LOT.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    I'm slow about my response because I was not able to install my purchase right away. Installation went well and the product worked like promised. Installation instruction were clear and helped a lot. Best price I could find. Thanks!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    new computer user found it was fairly easy to understand
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Great assortment of products, super pricing, buyback program great !
    Mar 25, 2014
    Reliable vendor! Will continue to purchase from them.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    prices are great, free shipping is also a plus, Thank you!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Mar 25, 2014
    A Pleasure to do Business with.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Really,I didn't even know of your company.I love the prices,period.After I tell my Li'l Brother about you,you'll have another customer,fact.We build computers.This is the best and cheapest I've ever found computer parts.My laptop has been slowing for a while,it just got to be too slow,hence the RAM upgrade.Thank you so much.I'm extatic.
    Mar 19, 2014
    I ordered 2 x 2GB RAM cards on Saturday and received order on following Thursday.I was extatic with the speed of delivery.And I just used normal mailbox delivery.Nothing special.I replaced the RAM cards,and booted up my laptop.Nothing had changed as far as speed.I've most likely settings situation,so I'll clone the hard drive and replace the OS,then put my data back on.No problem.I will order a 500 GB hard drive from OEMPCworld tomorrow.Just another upgrade to do.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Just the best selection, support and prices anywhere.
    Mar 25, 2014
    I received outstanding customer service when I spoke with Kevin. The original memory card sent was not compatible with my system. It was replaced with one from another manufacturer and worked perfectly.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I was especially pleased w/ the ordering process and the fact that I did NOT need to register. I was also pleases to find a SanDisk SD card for my really old camera. Thanks, OEMPCWorld.
    Mar 23, 2014
    Was especially pleased w/eebsite and ease of ordering. Likely to order computer memory.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 12, 2014
    Was my first time ordering,everything was great.