Roamans.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Roamans.com Ratings and User Reviews. Roamans.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 15542 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Roamans.com features plus size fashions, offering one of the best selections of sportswear, dresses, intimate apparel and footwear.

Roamans.com Coupons »

Roamans.com Rating

More About Roamans.com

Recent Reviews for Roamans.com

none at this time
  • Apr 23, 2014
    This was my first time and it was ok, however I prefer ordering via telephone. I like talking with someone.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Usually a good shopping experience. Sometimes you can get a good price on the products. The products are usually in stock. They usually have a good product selection.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have been very happy with the clothes I've ordered from Roaman's. They fit well, and they are long enough for me. Also, ordering from the website is fairly easy, and when I needed help, the service people were extremely helpful and kind!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    clothes are great, well-made, sized appropriately. I don't look like an old lady!!!!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    It would be nice if you don't have enough credit on your Roamans Card you could put the balance on another card.
    Very comfortable shoes!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I like your wide selections and your site is very easy to place an order.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I like the variety of coupons Roamans offer when making a purchase.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I wish your magazine had plus size models to get a more accurate idea of how the items will fit a larger body
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I really like Roaman's clothes. They always seem to fit me right and is good quality. I would recommend Roaman's to anyone.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    The clothes are true to size and are comfortable.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    so far so i wont really know until i receive the items
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I DONT LIKE WHEN YOU JUST GET THE NEW CATALOG IN THE MAIL AND THAT SAME DAY THE ITEMS IN THAT CATALOG ARE SOLD OUT?
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I am tall and large, and one thing I appreciate is that the length of each item is clearly stated in the details. I also like the zoom feature on each item so I can see the texture. I would like to see more items that make me look slimmer (for example- no horizontal stripes for us bigger ladies)
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Ordering online did not allow me to add items from the current catalogue. Would have ordered an additional two items.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have had good experience with Roaman's; returns are easy if necessary. I get complememts on the clothing I wear from you.
    My only problem with Roaman's is they run out of pieces in my size. I want to order, but I can't. They say they reserve the items for us, but never let me know when they come in to stock.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    L like there selection of clothing and prices
    Apr 23, 2014
    I love roaman's clothes, they fit great and they are what the pictures show
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    There are two things that keep me from giving a higher rating. First, I wanted to place a phone order but not all items were available with a phone order. That makes no sense to me. Second, the button-down shirts ordered had button holes with strings in them so that the shirts didn't open easily. The shirts were offered at a discounted price but button holes shouldn't be sacrificed, even for that price.