US-Mattress.com Reviews

04/17/2014
US-Mattress.com Ratings and User Reviews. US-Mattress.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 464 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

US-Mattress.com Rating

More About US-Mattress.com

Recent Reviews for US-Mattress.com

DO NOT KNOW ABOUT MERCHANDISE AT THIS TIME
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The 'live chat with Cody' directed me to exactly what I was looking for.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    SALES PERSON VERY HELPFUL.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Excellent ordering experience with US - Mattress.com.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Looking for a good nights rest with this particular product. Met all my terms and requirements.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Tried out some mattresses in store, then looked online for the best price. However, the BeautyRest Collection has a different name in every store - so the online chat assistant was able to help me find the exact mattress I fell in love with at a store on this site for way more than half off.
    I just hope it gets here when it's supposed to!
    Awesome so far
  • Mar 31, 2014
    service was unbelievable my agent was the greatest!! Already recommended to friends and acquitaces
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Smooth process and great pricing. Just hope the delivery is as quick as stated
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Sheet does not fit mattress
  • Mar 24, 2014
    good online store
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Online chat was prompt and helpful!
    Apr 16, 2014
    The customer service rep I talked to was very professional and managed the issue perfectly. I was very impressed and I will return. Next purchase is a day bed and yours is the first site I will visit.Thank you,Shari Price
  • Mar 22, 2014
    It was disappointing that the discount was not automatically applied, but the live chat helped to resolve it quickly.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    This was my first purchase and i love it. My mom brought a mattress from this company and i fell in love with hers too. The price was excellent and the service was great. I will definately order another set in the near future.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I'm excited to receive my new bed. I've been stressing for several weeks, searching and shopping both on-line and in stores, for a new bed. This site was so easy to navigate through and choose exactly what I wanted.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Upon arrival, after removing the packaging, I discovered my box spring had been damaged. I do not know if was during shipping or prior however, I was greatly disappointed, once I called CS, to find out they would not rush a replacement. It was going to take another several weeks to get a replacement.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Love my new bed! The delivery was timely and the bed is everything I expected it to be! The ordering process was easy!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    We spoke to a very pleasant and knowledgeable representative, who was very helpful with our questions about the mattress we wanted.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Would use U.S. Mattress again. Very much satisfied .
  • Mar 16, 2014
    all is well
    THE MATTRESS IS SUPPOSED TO BE 4 FIRM, BUT SINKS TO FAR, AND BOTHERS MY BACK
  • Jan 20, 2014
    I had a very good experience with US - Mattress .com,particularly the chat assistant helped me a lot. They were so patient in answering all my questions.
    Apr 14, 2014
    it does not meet the expectations.After a month ,the mattress becomes saggy in the middle causing lot of back pain. It wasted my time and money.Hope the customer service would help me.