Dallas Midwest Reviews

04/15/2014
Dallas Midwest Ratings and User Reviews. Dallas Midwest is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 04/11/2014.
Dallas Midwest Company offers quality wholesale furniture for schools, churches, and organizations since 1950.

Dallas Midwest Rating

More About Dallas Midwest

Recent Reviews for Dallas Midwest

• Apr 11, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from here so would reserve comment
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I loved everything about the purchase and the website with the exception of using the discount code. It would not work no matter how I put it in and I tried 3 different ones. So, I would like the $25 from the SAVE25 coupon
  • Apr 3, 2014
    shipping was expensive
  • Mar 27, 2014
    My only concern is the actual cost for the two small chairs, otherwise it was a good online shopping experience
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Very happy with Dallas Midwest many options and I really like the 25 year warranty on products. Price was cheaper than others but after shipping made it higher. Would like free delivery this would make you the cheapest with a better warranty. Pay for the guarantee.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Mar 27, 2014
    I am completely satisfied with Dallas Midwest and would order from them again if the necessity arose.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Easy to work with. Easy to order online.
    Mar 17, 2014
  • Feb 28, 2014
    THis is the first purchase so I can't really comment on anything yet.
    Mar 22, 2014
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Prices are fair and tons of product to choose from.
    Mar 23, 2014
    Love the notifications of the order, shipping expectations and the fact that someone actually called and gave me an exactness date of delivery. Thanks!
  • Feb 17, 2014
    The freight charges are not clear like other sites and seem inflated in addition.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    very much a company of class, the 1st order received was damaged and of poor quality. called customer support and they tracked down the order and replaced the order at no charge, and was received in 3 to 5 days. thank you customer service.Dale
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I was looking for a small table to fit at the end of my lateral file and next to my desk. I didn't need drawers or fancy. I needed space. Most tables were too narrow or too long. This fit.
    Feb 28, 2014
    The table fits perfectly.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    easy considering the item has a lot of different types.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    This is my first purchase with Dallas Midwest, I look forward to future purchases.
    Feb 24, 2014
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Other products purchased arrived and are excellent. The purchase process of this item was very good also.
    Feb 22, 2014
    Good Company
  • Jan 23, 2014
    First order with Dallas Midwest. Assuming there are no problems, I'll use them again.
  • Jan 16, 2014
    I was happy to find a chair caddy so that our mess could be organized. I called and spoke with an operator before I purchased. She was friendly and helpful.
    Feb 3, 2014
    Product and shipping time were great. I could never get the tracking page to come up on my computer. Not a big problem as the order arrived on time.
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Jan 22, 2014
    We were missing 3 brackets to place the top on. I had to purchase metal plates from Lowes to make it work. We had a big meeting and needed the part ASAP. We did not receive the part where it covers the hole for wires. I contacted by email but they said that it was not their department.

From Dallas Midwest

As a company, we pride ourselves on providing top notch service. We work to assure that every customer experience with Dallas Midwest is a great one. If at any time our service level is not satisfactory, call us at 800-933-2731 - we’ll make it right!
  • Jan 14, 2014
    found you offering item I needed. Fingers crossed that you'll prove to be reliable!
    Feb 5, 2014
    wonderful experience!
  • Jan 13, 2014
    If products when delivered are not as specified, then survey answers will change.
    Feb 4, 2014
    Products were excellent quality and will last us a long time. Delivery was easy and arrived when expected.