Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Reviews

04/18/2014
Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Ratings and User Reviews. Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 337 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Fashionablecanes offers a wide variety of canes and walking sticks.

Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks Rating

More About Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

Recent Reviews for Fashionablecanes Walking Canes and Walking Sticks

• Apr 17, 2014
    Your pop-ups were very disturbing and completely useless to me. They came up every few moments and I almost decided I could not do business with your site. Also you use several different ones and I spent too much effort to delete them.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Large selection of types and styles and timely customer support.
    Would have ordered a Sword cane but it did not come in 32" size
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have bought before and been satisfied. I wish I could select delivery mode as I would always go USPS even with free shipping as they deliver and I don't have to go there to pick up
    very happy with both canes.
    Quick and easy, nice selection.
    when i was trying to order it kept charging me over $40.00 to ship with no other choices. I had to order over $50.00 to get that charge off. I didn't like that a was forced to spend over $ 50.00
    Wish I knew where to get the. It took me 4 days and my sons help to choose the cane I ordered, There are soooo many great choices
    Very good selections. Easy to place order.
    Great site. Huge selection of quality canes.
    I am traveling for two weddings and a vacation, so wanted to have a "formal" look and a "fun" look. I already have a cane with a seat, but it is big & clunky. I hope this compact folding seat cane works...finding it was a bonus.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Iam a pool player and look forward to showing off my new cane :)
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Certainly enjoy shopping at your web siteGreat varietyLooking for a Doberman head handle
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I bought one for myself (wooden walking cane w seat), my wife looked at mine and made me buy her one.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Bought two because they're great
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Cane is great! The engraving not so much. The engraving is on a sticker which continues to need more glue to stay on the cane.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    None at this time not until I try the ones, I just got. But as I view the catalog even if it is 2013.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    had a very good selections
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I bought for husband as birthday gift so he has not tried yet. I however, thought they were really nice. The twisted wood cane is really unique. I can't wait for his birthday.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I Love this Cane. It's light, but solid. The wood is incredible. Could not be happier !!!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Love the selerction
    Apr 17, 2014
    I always get lots of compliments on my Fashionable canes.