Boscov's Reviews

Boscov's Ratings and User Reviews. Boscov's is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 03/28/2014.
The country's largest family-owned department store, Boscov's offers a variety of items ranging from clothes to electronics. We also have a bridal registry and a beauty center.

Recent Reviews for Boscov's

• Mar 28, 2014
    The only criticism I have is that the colors are not next to their description (i.e. what in the world is the color "pool?)
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Always shop at Boscov's store and on line I can find everything I'am looking for, my favoret store
  • Feb 8, 2014
    I didn't see any options for shipping. I would have liked to be certain that this top will arrive by Valentine's Day. I have no idea when it will get there.Also, why don't you offer PayPal?
  • Feb 2, 2014
    Could not find Oval tablecloth's ANYWHERE. Will buy again from you.
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Jan 27, 2014
    ordered 2 window valances & decided I needed another two. Sad to know that the price increased by $3 for ea item + another $10 delivery. Total purchase price for TWO orders was $46 and delivery was $20!
  • Jan 16, 2014
    Jan 29, 2014
    I feel that Boscovs sells very good quality merchandise at very reasonable prices and if you catch a sale it is really great!!!!