Finish Line Reviews

04/17/2014
Finish Line Ratings and User Reviews. Finish Line is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4626 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 4... Show More Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 41 states through 409 stores.

Finish Line Rating

More About Finish Line

Recent Reviews for Finish Line

• Apr 17, 2014
    I recommend finis line to all my friends, family, peers, etc.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Everything I have purchased from Finishline for my Children and grandchildren has benn fantastic. they have loved everything.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Every time I've ever gone into the physical store I have received great customer service and have had only good experiences. I am excited to receive my purchase and will thus be able to better judge my online shopping experience with Finish Line
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Fast, easy to purchased items.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Nice easy way to shop for sports goods.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    easy too make a selections.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great deals today thanks for the coupon
    Love shopping here!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Customer service rep. was very pleasant, patient, and helpful while walking me through the ordering process.
    very nice shoes
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience. You should get more variety for Mens Basketball shoes. Everything else is great
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Finishline is where I go to buy athletic apparel
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I can always find great deals at Finish Line!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have seen your sale sweatshirts. I don't need any sweatshirts but I can't resist when you put them on sale. Great product,Great price.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    i tried to read reviews about the shoes and the site didn't have reviews, but it had a link to go and read them.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchases at Finish Line. I like that they offer coupons and a points system as this keeps me coming back to Finish Line to purchase my sporting goods.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Everything was great, but I had a coupon code for $10 off the purchase which was nice but I was disappointed to find out it was taken off after taxes were already applied. Also the first go-round I got all the way to the billing screen when it told me the size I had originally picked was out of stock.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The only place I buy my tennis shoes!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    WANTED A DIFFERENT SHOE YOU DID NOT HAVE MY SIZE SO I HAD TO SETTLE FOR THE PURCHASE I MADE.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was very happy with the overall experience.