Superior Labels Reviews

04/15/2014
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 149 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

2013 Winner

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

I am highly impressed with your wide variety of clip art and the ability to customize labels to suit our taste. I also feel that your pricing is extremely competitive.
    I always use your company and always satisfied
    don't know yet
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I wish you could order address labels and envelopes sealers to match in COLOR---NEED IT FOR FORMAL INVITES---ONLY COULD FIND IN BLACK AND WHITE.Ordered monogram labels and seals
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This seemed very fast and easy! I look forward to getting my new labels.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is a great label making company. I had a message to get across and it did not include my address, so this was right for me.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    We like the labels we have ordered in the past.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great product and service
  • Apr 6, 2014
    This is the first time ordering from you, so I ordered sample address return labels
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Labels are great and I have ordered 4-5 times over the years.I DISLAKE having to complete this survey. It looked like I hadto "Click Here" in order to process the order !!!!!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Was very pleased easy to do
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was very pleased. They contacted me about a question they had with the order. They were exceptionally great to deal with. Very happy with the customer service and their product.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Nicest product of this sort around.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Company has good products at fair prices.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great selection of products, easy to order, cost effective.
    Apr 13, 2014
    More than satisfied with every aspect of my order. Good looking and arrived ahead of schedule. Will make superior my first choice.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    VERY EASY TO REORDER, Steve White
    Apr 9, 2014
    GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I ordered the free (cost of shipping only) sample address labels and was very satisfied with both the quality and the time it took to receive them. (They actually arrived earlier than expected.) As a result, I ordered more. I hope to become a long-term customer.
    Apr 10, 2014
    All I wanted werereturn address labels at the best price possible. (Price includes shipping, etc) I got exactly what I wanted. It also arrived faster than expected.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    I will order from them again. They have a great selection, and the labels are very nice!!!!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Conveinent.
    Apr 11, 2014
    I would love to have BROWN OR RED INK on gold foil labels, and thank would make the product for my use, PERFECT!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Great way to try this product!
    Apr 5, 2014