Woodwind and Brasswind Reviews

04/16/2014
Woodwind and Brasswind Ratings and User Reviews. Woodwind and Brasswind is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 843 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Woodwind and Brasswind offers a wide selection of fine musical instruments.
Circle of Excellence - Woodwind and Brasswind

2013 Winner

Woodwind and Brasswind Rating

More About Woodwind and Brasswind

Recent Reviews for Woodwind and Brasswind

• Apr 16, 2014
    Very efficient purchasing process.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very quick and easy for clarinet accessories.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I just wish you had more 100% handmade reeds! I bought a magic reed before, it was good for a store bought one, but obviously didn't compare to ones my teachers made specifically for me or helped me make. I just like a wide variety and refuse to ever play on machine made reeds. I would love to see private reed makers able to sell as well.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    WWBW is a great place for music products.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    on the dropdown menu it needs to include direct choice on the make or put the manufacturers on the dropdown menu.
    I have been pleased about the products I have received and the delivery time receiving purchases.
    Great store for music things....
    Good prices. Loved that you guys offered free shipping. I chose to pay for shipping, just because I'm excited to get this reed case, and I want it in a hurry. My only concern was the tax surcharge was never shown.
    I use WWBW for almost all of my musical purchases, they are always my first stop. Great products and services!
    I appreciate the availability of things I need or want. The quality is excellent. My orders are always on time and accurate.
    The site has a great selection of music compared to some other sites. They also have a variety of other musical instrument products on the same page which makes it easy to get everything you need on one website page.
    The website is easy to navigate. They have a wide selection. I wish that they carried Rico mouthpiece patches. I would be happy to buy them through WWBW instead of Amazon.
    the price for this item has gone up to the point that I must look to a retailer who can give me a discount. I have been shopping on this site for quite some time and have never received discount.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Love the prices and quality of product. wide selection.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Wish the book I purchased came with chord changes
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I've always had great service from WWBW, particularly buying mouthpieces. The one time I had a problem (I was sent a mouthpiece from the right manufacturer but wrong instrument)it was resolved quickly and cheerfully. I always go to WWBW first to find what I need.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I just want to be clear; when I marked that I'd be returning product, it's just because I intentionally bought two mouthpieces to try with the intent of keeping only one of them. This is not a reflection on the products or on WWBW.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    First time purchase.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have already recommended your company to a friend!
    Apr 15, 2014
    I am very happy and have already recommended you to a friend!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have always been pleased with my contacts with Woodwind and Brasswind.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I am always able to find what I am looking for and get it for a good price from WWBW.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Thanks for a great experience
  • Mar 24, 2014
    WWBW is our first "goto" online store for instruments, accessories and music.
    Apr 15, 2014
    To summarize, I never ever want to have to deal with my post office to get my shipments from you or your competitors - the USPS offers horrible service and contributes to the damage of shipments they handle. Always place music in a box to ship and never in an over-sized plastic bag with absolutely no reinforcement. It was appalling to see this music book folded and jammed in my little mailbox like a piece of junk mail. Seeing this makes me think your shipping department does not understand the value of the items they are shipping and are on the same level as the Zomby-esk workers employed in the USPS. Always provide a shipping choice to your customers and allow your customers have a way to opt out of any dealings with the USPS. I will gladly spend more money to have my shipment delivered directly to my door by UPS Ground Service.