LensDiscounters.com Reviews

04/15/2014
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 278 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2013 Winner

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

I've been ordering contacts from LD for a long time. A major factor, the low price. However, what was once a $20 box of contacts is now $29. A 50% rise in price over less than a year. So I may shop around the next time I need to order. The coupon for 25 cents off a box was hardly worth my time to have to retype in my CC#.

From LensDiscounters.com

Hello, We are committed to providing the lowest possible prices at all times. Without knowing the product that you've experienced the increase on, we are assuming that it is a CooperVision item. This manufacturer has increased some costs which have ... Read full response »
    quality lenses , good pricing and always prompt shipping
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Easiest site to order contacts by far!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I'm very excited to receive my new lens! It was easy to order and convenient checkout.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I've been ordering from you for several years, never any problem, my orders always filled correctly and I receive them promptly. Prices are good. i just recommended you to a friend in fact.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    order process was easy. Will need to see about the delivery service.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Seems like a great deal! We'll see how the contact lens experience goes!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I just ordered a few minutes ago. The website is easy to use and the price was the best I found.
    great price, nice site
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Get more rectangle adult male frames. Great website though for contacts.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I wish we could purchase other items such as lens cases/contact solution/ eyeglass cleaners.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Best Deals on Contact Lenses I have found online!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This was the absolute lowest price I was able to find!! I spent less here without a coupon than I would have on other sites with 25% coupon!!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Please add quantities to the product listings for web ordering
    Apr 11, 2014
    It would be nice if you offered the choice of shipping through usps. $5.95 shipping for a tiny box of contacts feels like a rip off.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Lensdiscounters is a great company and have always met my expectations.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Best prices that I can find. Reliable and easy to access
    Apr 13, 2014
    Great price,fast delivery.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Website needs to look cleaner, easier on the eyes, more intuitive.I've ordered contacts for my sister from my account, and the system kept changing the info to her info instead of mine (even though I clicked on re-order of MY last transaction and not on hers)... need to update your software :)
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I'm glad I was able to find you on Google. Your status as a trusted shop was a huge plus. That combined with having the best prices available made my decision a no-brainer.
    Apr 10, 2014
    The purchasing process was easy and the delivery was prompt. I'll definitely be using LensDiscounters.com again.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    lowest I've seen for the contacts I've have been looking for!!! very satisfied and plan to continue ordering from them.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Money shouldn't be taken out of our accounts until product has been sent or at least verified. Waited 2 weeks until I learned my prescription I would not be honored
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I am very disappointed that the company did not offer bifocal lenses nor progressive. It does not allow refund neither even before I fill in the order. I feel forced to buy a reading glasses that I will have very limited used for since I will still have to purchase a progressive lens.
    Apr 11, 2014