HP Direct Reviews

04/15/2014
HP Direct Ratings and User Reviews. HP Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 81 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Hewlett Packard Shopping offers a wide selection of HP products, from computers to digital cameras, closeouts, and refurbished items.

HP Direct Rating

More About HP Direct

Recent Reviews for HP Direct

It was fast and easy and also the price was good and the shipping options excellent.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I experienced an ease in selecting the product I wanted and was pleased with the quickness of the website.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Too much advertising interruption.
    serious company, rentable
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Easy to use web site, user friendly and plenty of great products for everyone.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I ordered an HP Laptop since I believe they have great quality and performance, and I hope this new model lives up to HP's standards.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    As a registered and regular ink-cartridge ordering customer, ordering should be MUCH MORE USER FRIENDLY! I want to go directly to the page I want and I most always order the same quantities, so how can I avoid the mis-spent time this order took to finally get processed?
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I have only purchased hps since they started making pcs.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Comparison shopping re the warranty I found the info obfuscating and the details of similar products hard to review based upon the intentional use of language that differently describes essentially the same components. Cute but not helpful.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Arrived a day before the earliest expected delivery.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Very easy to find products and order.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I am satisfied with the whole process.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Excellent service and information.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Saves me travel time and gas costs and will be good product.
    Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    a great product for the money
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great products !!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I like it very much
    Apr 6, 2014
    Everything was perfect
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    I found the HP computer to be loaded with too many pop-ups. Spend too much time trying to eliminate them. Unable to access my email on the HP computer. I have to access it via a different computer if I want to check my email.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Site very easy to use. Overall excellent experience
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    This was the first time I ordered from HP Direct and I was not disappointed.Everything that I expected was right on. I would not hesitate to orderfrom them again.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Ordinarily I build my own computers but it is cheaper to buy now than build. I have had some experience with HP computers and they seem reliable.
    Apr 1, 2014
    The new computer is a nightmare. I should have saved my money and bought a Mac or PC with Windows 7 on it. Windows 8.1 is buggy and slow. Too proprietary and you cant even get a decent email client for it unless you pay for Outlook. I am sure the hardware part of the PC is fine. HP builds quality products for the most part. Windows 8.1 reminds me of working with Windows 95 or Vista. It's not pleasant. None of the tutorials prepare you for actual 8.1. Very unhappy with Windows. I can do more with my ipad than I can with this PC.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Great price, very good explanation on products. Several upgrades on computers.
    Mar 31, 2014