HP Direct Reviews

04/23/2014
HP Direct Ratings and User Reviews. HP Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Hewlett Packard Shopping offers a wide selection of HP products, from computers to digital cameras, closeouts, and refurbished items.

HP Direct Rating

More About HP Direct

Recent Reviews for HP Direct

• Apr 23, 2014
    I found just what i needed,fast and simple.and fast checkout.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I knew which printer I wanted and found HP Direst had the best price. Loyal HP PC and printer customer.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I have several HP products and am pleased with them and always get my printer ink for HP as it is economical and easy to get online.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I have purchased HP 564 cartridges from Costco, Walmart, Walgreens but they don't fit my printer. Is the B210 a weird model? So to avoid extra trips to return cartridges, i buy direct. Prices are good and shipping is usually free for me = no brainer!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    All of ink that show wasn't all of them. Some of the XL ink came up later in check out and had to change my order. I also don't know if I got my Military discount.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Was absolutely the lowest price for the OEM printer cartridges. Loved it!
    Great company. Glad you got rid of Carly
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was very satisfide. It was very fast and easy to find what i needed. And at a good price. Thank you
  • Apr 18, 2014
    easy to search a machine and customize it
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Was easy Amazon was cheaper but I decided to purchase the product directly from HP
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great service and products.
    It was fast and easy and also the price was good and the shipping options excellent.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I experienced an ease in selecting the product I wanted and was pleased with the quickness of the website.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Too much advertising interruption.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    serious company, rentable
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Comparison shopping re the warranty I found the info obfuscating and the details of similar products hard to review based upon the intentional use of language that differently describes essentially the same components. Cute but not helpful.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Arrived a day before the earliest expected delivery.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Very easy to find products and order.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I am satisfied with the whole process.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Excellent service and information.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I like it very much
    Apr 6, 2014
    Everything was perfect
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    I found the HP computer to be loaded with too many pop-ups. Spend too much time trying to eliminate them. Unable to access my email on the HP computer. I have to access it via a different computer if I want to check my email.