Bedbathstore.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 164 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Bedbathstore.com Rating

More About Bedbathstore.com

Recent Reviews for Bedbathstore.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Waiting for order prices are good hope quality is too!
    I love everything I have received from this store..Bought from you years ago, still have curtains, very nice quality!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Just what I needed
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Thanks for all the options
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I placed an order with Bed Bath Store last month. Very pleased with quick delivery and availability of product purchased.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I like the products that are available and the price.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great selection at competitive prices
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I always go to bedbathstore when I need curtains or bedding.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    LOVER LOVE LOVE THIS SITE, they are so cheap and they have high quality merchandise. I can't stop shopping at BedBathStore
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I am not able to reach you by phone. I do not think you have one. All I getwhen I try to call is a recording that the phone is down and to go on line. I could have avoided odering all these different sizes and returns ifI been able to talk to some who is familiar with your products.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I should have received a first time customer discount and free shipping (over $89). I only received free ground shipping.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I really liked my comforter set. The colors were as described and matched perfectly.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I was buying curtains on Ebay and the prices were reasonable. Then I decided to look up the items on the net and came across Bed Bath store and the prices were terrific. Saved a bundle over Ebay.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    It is very frustrating that they give a customer service number to call, but it is always out of service. You can only resolve your problems through email
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Return policy to return only item shipped results in too much loss for me. Thus, I will probably give away item(s) rather than bother with frustration and cost of return shipping, etc.Second item has not been received yet and no tracking information is available with this company.I am very disappointed with this company and will not want to order online from them again.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great prices here!
    Apr 12, 2014
    Bedbathstore.com had exactly what I was looking for at a price that was significantly lower than other stores locally and online. I am very happy with the value I received.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    This is a new site for me to visit so this is all new. Anxious to see how the packaging arrives, the details of my product, and how long it really takes to receive the product via ground shipping.
    Apr 6, 2014
    The Shower Curtain I ordered is a bit thin & see through but going to see if it will work for me anyways. It's very pretty & flowy and I love that! So glad it IS stark White too! However, my biggest complaint is having UPS hand off my pkg. to USPS, causing a delay for days. Why cant UPS finish the delivery? If they had, I could've had the pkg. delivered to me on time.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Really a nice selection of kitchen tiers.
    Mar 29, 2014
    Everything was as I ordered. But I am returning because when my package arrived I realized that I have the same curtains.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    great prices
    Apr 2, 2014
    good service, quick delivery
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    The shower curtain is looks better than I thought, love it.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    i have yet to receive all of the items I ordered, and no one has contacted me with an explanation of why.