Bedbathstore.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 166 reviews.

Bedbathstore.com Rating

More About Bedbathstore.com

Recent Reviews for Bedbathstore.com

• Mar 10, 2014
    Awesome experience will be shopping again in the near future for sure
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I HAD NEVER BEEN TO YOUR SITE OR STORE. I WANTED A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO SPRUCE UP A BEDROOM AND FOUND NICE CURTAINS FOR A GREAT PRICE. HOPE THEY ARE AS GOOD AS I'M EXPECTING THEM TO BE.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I was looking for an overly long shower curtain and you had a nice selection, reasonably priced
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I liked this store very much. Reasonable prices and good variety. I will shop here again.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    great selection, lots of sale items, friendly user.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Impressed with pricing and availability of product.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Very easy to navigate website. I had to go back and look at one more thing before I hit submit and when I went back to my order it was right where I had left off. Prices are very good. Selection is not huge but I found what I was looking for. And I'm kinda picky. :) Great Site, Easy Checkout and Good Prices. I'll be back.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Love this website and I'm glad I found what I wanted!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Love the selection for the price; I receive compliments all the time about the curtains I have ordered from Bed Bath Store.
  • Mar 2, 2014
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Great shopping experience
  • Mar 1, 2014
    I'll know better when the product arrives.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE COUPON OFFERS FROM 3RD PARTY VENDORS AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS NOT HONORING THEM WHEN I PLACED MY CALL TO PLACE THE ORDER.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    IT is great shopping at bead & bath stores will now use .com more
    Mar 6, 2014
    They have what you are looking for.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Excited to receive my first order. Overall great selection. Would have liked to have seen a greater variety of wall decor.
    Mar 5, 2014
    Cosmetically in regard to the quality of the product recieved,the stitching could be sturdier and straighter. I am overall pleased with the purchase I made with BEDBATHSTORE.COM. The voile's do look nice and helped to achieve the overall look I was aiming for. I would recommend this site to my friends and look forward to my next purchase.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Hard to answer these questions when i havent gotten the product yet
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Mar 8, 2014
    It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting for my comforter. I should not take this long the this type of item.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    Was not happy I wasn't informed when my package was delayed. Customer service was very nice!
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    I color I received wasn't the same as the color on the website.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    Good quality and large selection.