YLIGHTING Reviews

04/15/2014
YLIGHTING Ratings and User Reviews. YLIGHTING is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
YLIGHTING offers an extensive collection of track lighting, pendant, recessed, accent, and display lighting.

YLIGHTING Rating

More About YLIGHTING

Recent Reviews for YLIGHTING

I am impressed by the varieties YLight has offered, and many fall into the design I like. I will very likely to come back again.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I like the company. I have had a good experience
  • Apr 5, 2014
    All is good except for the pricing of the shipping options. Ground is $9.00 but second day air is $100!!! All of it for two small parts!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    terrific site -- easy all round. thanks.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Very nice site, easy to navigate, information well organized and easy check-out. I would put this as an 8 overall compared to the very best sites out there (Jamestown Distributors; JetPens, etc.
    Apr 14, 2014
    YLighting was excellent to do business with and would absolutely recommend them to others.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    the fixture was $600+ and it appeared to have been returned. After inspection it looks to be in fine condition but it clearly was not in factory condition. I called customer service and they gave me a 15% refund which I felt was fair. They processed the refund immediately and I am happy with the resolution. Thanks for having good customer support.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Seems pricey. I wish there was a coupon upfront.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    After looking at many other online merchants I finally found a bath bar I liked.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    excellent service from RJ! easy and candid. love your designs and options. best shop fro lighting!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Excellent selection of quality products; website well organized; excellent service the last time I ordered from this firm.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    The merchandise of this company is amazing.top quality
  • Mar 27, 2014
    the scores were as high as I could make them given that I haven't yet seen the lamp in person nor have I experienced length of time for shipping or whether it arrives in good shape.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Customer service was great. There were a couple of problems with the order (wrong size lamp sent, pick-up at house needed because of wrong size lamp) and Customer Service sorted them right out. If I had been at all frustrated with the resolution of the problems, the order would have been cancelled. But your Customer Service team (Yay-y-y Sheri!) saved the day.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    YLighting has the perfect fans for our style of house. I have order before and the delivery is quick and the product exactly right. Thank you.
    Apr 3, 2014
    I Ordered before from this company but couldn't remember the model. I called on the phone, staff looked it up on their computer and I was able to duplicate the order online. Everything about this company is professional and the staff in pleasant and knowledgable. The website is easy to navigate and I would order again and probably will soon.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    love the website!
    Mar 28, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Excellent prices, service and selection
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    Half my order did not arrive and the product I did receive is unusable. I was told by customer service the the remaining items needed were shipping out priority. No additional tracking information was supplied for these items and I still do not know for sure that they have shipped
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Ylight and Ylighting are great!
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I love the product however will return it as once I saw it realized it does not really go with the decor as I planned. I will certainly keep it in mind for another project or recommend it to a friend.The phone rep was excellent about the product - I wish all sales staff was as good as her.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I am excited to see if the products live up to the online descriptions.
    Mar 29, 2014
    Lots of soul tykes to choose from, easy to order, fast delivery, and no problems. Exactly how online shopping should be!
  • Mar 6, 2014
    It is a great experience. Good products at good prices
    Mar 30, 2014
    This is the fifth time I purchase a lamp from Y Lighting. I am very satisfied with it. It is always a pleasure to do business with Y Lighting.