Tafford Uniforms Reviews

04/16/2014
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 2134 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

• Apr 16, 2014
    website very slow and doesn't work smoothly
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I truly enjoyed this shopping experience. I was also very impressed by the money that I saved with discounted merchandise, free shipping, and a welcome coupon!!!
    Love your web site
    Awesome site for scrubs!
    Very nice and comfortable
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great bargains for name brand name uniforms
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I really like tafford carries xxs.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am hopeful my uniform needs will meet my expectations. I would like to see more patterned cardigan jackets though.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I had a very difficult time checking out. This is the first time this has happened. I would enter my selections, my shopping cart would show the # of items selected, but when I proceeded to check-out, my cart showed empty! And it was empty! I had to go back and find all my items again! An This was very time consuming because it happened several times. Had I really not wanted these "bargains", I would have given up and not ordered this time! But I persevered and finally got the order placed! Then, when I confirmed the order, most all of my items were out of stock! This is also frustrating. I am still excited to receive my order! This will make my 5th or 6th order in the last couple of months! I am a School Nurse, and when school is finally over for the year, I am going to throw out some of my old scrubs because I have purchased so many new ones from Tafford's recently. And I will enjoy starting next year with lots of new uniforms.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like that with the Tafford jackets it tells you which color of scrubs coordinate with it. Would like on all brands.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was very pleased so far with the ordering experience, except I was concerned that the discounted price did not show when I submitted order. I am hoping the discount will apply to the amount charged to my credit card.
    I love Tafford. Only place I cand find what I need in appareal at a great price
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great selection for plus size.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I feel the garment quality is great,and the uniforms last a long time,even after months of wearing and washing
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I love to order my uniforms from Tafford. They fit great. I just love Tafford uniforms, I also love their deals of week/their special great prices.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    The sizes vary from item to item even same brand & style
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I've seen other people with Tafford Uniforms and they always look neat and professional so I'm trying them today.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    The best prices ever.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I'm always happy with my purchases,because the quality is great and the prices I pay are the best.I even advertise for Tafford at the nursing home where I work
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    So satisfied with the entire ordering, receiving process! good quality uniforms!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I tell everyone about your site. Once you know the size it is Very consistent . Size small is about the same in all brands so I do not have to return merchandise because it does not fit.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I tell everyone at the clinic where I work to shop at Tafford.com. We do not have a uniform shop within an hour of us and Tafford makes ordering so easy. The sizes are consistent so I know when I order the cloths will fit.