Nisim International Reviews

04/18/2014
Nisim International Ratings and User Reviews. Nisim International is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 85 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Nisim International offers remedies for hair loss.

Nisim International Rating

More About Nisim International

Recent Reviews for Nisim International

• Apr 17, 2014
    This is my first time buying products am so excited..can wait to try it.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i think nisim offers great products
    The promotional code I plugged in, offered a 15% discount; while it is a nice promotional offer - it wasn't not provided. During check out my overall total ended up being only 10%.....and not the 15% as claimed. As a first time buyer, this was definitely not a very accurate or honest experience.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    The best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used for hair growth. Highly recommend everybody to use their products!!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I'm looking forward to growing my hair longer. Now it seems to take forever.This will be a happy experience or me.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I like Nisim products.They are marvelous.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Had to get help from an agent and she was very nice and very helpful. I will definitely be buying from Nisim again!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    The hair loss extract appears to be growing new hair. So far it is doing as the product says it will do. That's why I'm here for a second order and why I am trying other products.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Great,I am using the product right now.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    This is my FIRST time trying this product and I pray it works. I also pray that my products will be here no later than Friday because of the shipping charges. We should not have to spend up to $75.00 in order to receive free shipping in the United States. However, if the product work I will use them and recommend it out to others however, I will help them find a cheaper way to obtain it. I HATE GREED of any type.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I love this products it helps me to get longer hair that i always wanted.
    Apr 9, 2014
    I love it
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I just ordered a pack of fast shampoo and conditioner box set and I'm excited to see how it works for me. Checkout was fast and easy.
    Apr 4, 2014
    I have only use the product a free times but I'm already feeling a difference in my hair. It's softer and easy to brush. Since I've only used it a few times I can't see a difference in length yet but I'm expecting great results from what I have seen.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    I have recommended your products to several people and I hope they order soon....
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I'm excited to start using the fast shampoo an conditioner, I've heard many good things about your products.
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Love love the way my hair looks not so frizzy anymore
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    I haven't had enough time to evaluate the product at this time. Survey to eval product should be sent later.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    good to buy this products
    Mar 31, 2014
    Good product
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apenas lo tratare:)
    Mar 31, 2014
    Impressive:)
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I heard their products were great and actually worked so I'm trying it for myself.
    Mar 28, 2014
    I've only used the F.A.S.T products once since receiving it. I bought it because of a friend's recommendation. I was skeptical as to whether or not it worked, but after a hair trim that was more than my friend expected it's already back to its original length. I'm excited to see what F.A.S.T does for my growth after having my hair extremely damaged by my former stylist.Feeling optimistic!
  • Mar 14, 2014
    This is my first time using this web cite. I very enthusiastic about using this product, I do Hope this product works for me, since I am a recovering cancer patient.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Still using the shampoo and conditioner, no positive results yey!