Figi's Reviews

04/16/2014
Figi's Ratings and User Reviews. Figi's is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1712 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Figi’s specializes in gourmet gift baskets & food gifts, delivered straight to your door. Since 1944 Figi’s has delivered Wisconsin’s finest cheeses, sausages & meats, baked goods, chocolates and more to satisfied customers from coast to coast. Discover our collection of gifts in good taste today!

Figi's Coupons »

Figi's Rating

More About Figi's

Recent Reviews for Figi's

• Apr 16, 2014
    Have been pleased with Figi in the past and I am confident I will remain pleased and satisfied now and in the future.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love the food items from figi's
    fun place to shop!
    terrible website forchecking out
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like the stuff they have just need more food items and clothing
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love Figis & i also love looking at the catalogs.
    happy with your items
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I think this pillow I ordered will be perfect for my needs
    Gift 4420 shows 2 for $34.99, not price I am paying: no savings
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like Figi's products but they charge too much for shipping and handling.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I really enjoy shopping with them. The customer service is also excellent.The 3 month payment plan also helps me with my budget.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Have ordered from Fijis several times previously (although not in last 6 months)and have always been satisfied with product and delivery.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I ordered on thw web and messed up on the address to send butn could not fix.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Fantastic-tasting products!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Love the product quality but I feel that the quantity received for the price paid is a little low.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Quality & convenience, what more could one ask!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Very impress with all the selections of products that you have.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I had a source code from a catalog I received and I entered that with the customer number because it said to. I did not order from the catalog though. I ordered from the site. I liked Figis on Facebook when I entered and I was supposed to get 20% off. The 20% was deducted until I entered the other codes and then it added the 20% back on . Very confusing and I feel they ripped me off for the 20%. It asked for the numbers from the catalog even though I did not order from it.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was contacted by Figi's customer service about an issue I had reported when I did the first survey here after I placed the order. Even though the issue was my misunderstanding they gave me the discount I had lost. They applied a credit to the order. I was very pleased.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Wonderful Holiday selections. I always find something unique.
  • Mar 2, 2014