AmeriMark Direct Reviews

04/15/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2946 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

I enjoy shopping on Amerimark Direct.
    Don't know. My first time to buy so we will see the time of delivery and if the merchandise is what I want.
    I really like the products and prices !!
    Always an easy site to order from.
    Everything so far has been.a good experience.
    My purchase was fast, simple & uncomplicated---just the way I like it! I found a lot of different colors of these shoes & I love them! I'll wear them all summer! I can't wear open-toed shoes because of diabetes, but this way I can enjoy these & let my feet breathe at the same time!
    I found the website to be easy to go through and there is a good selection of items to purchase.
    Your clothing is good quality, great prices, and easy to order!My mother-in-law and I have been very happy with our purchases. We appreciate shopping from home with a reputable and honest company. Thank you. Dee Bryan.
    Love shopping with Amerimark
    You can't beat the price, style, and shipping. I am totally satisfied with Amerimake.
    Too many ads for other merchants pop up while shopping-Too time consuming to get back to page where I was shopping when item was added to cart-I do like the variety, the pricing, the descriptions, and the availability.
    ring videos need to be on fingers, so we get a better idea of size
    I had a problem logging in but called and got help and all was well place one order on phone and then one on phone after the log in problem was fixed. so glad they were there to help.
    Enjoy the variety of your site. I have ordered a variety of things throughout the year.
    I wasn't able to use my coupon code for 10% & I had difficulty checking out with the catalogue codes.
    First time ordering. Seemed to go well. I like your products. Found it in my Sunday newspaper.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my purchase. I only wish they had more colors and sizes in shoes.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I love your company because you carry the type of clothes that I prefer....classic Alfred Dunner apparel at very, very reasonable prices. Since I am petite Alfred Dunner fits me better with less alterations. Thank you for carrying these products.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I can order merchandise from AmeriMark much cheaper than from other companies who sell the same brands.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Have been mostly pleased with purchases. Prices are good. Sizes are good.
    Apr 14, 2014
    The knit pullover shirt was fine. However, the two nightgowns I ordered were not of the quality I expected. The material was too thin and almost see thru. Will now order nightgowns again. For the price they should have been better quality.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Very satisfied with product and convenience with shopping.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very easy to purchase items and great delivery time.