AmeriMark Direct Reviews

04/19/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2976 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Apr 18, 2014
    Online stated that on orders of over $20.00, shipping would be $1.99. At check out it showed $6.99.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Clothing leaves room for much improvement, because sizes are not TRUE to US sizes. I have ordered many items of clothes, and most (pants mostly, but a few tops too) just hang in my closet because they don't fit properly and it's too much hassle to return/exchange them.
    Easy to pay
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i WILL WAIT UNTIL i RECEIVE MY FIST ORDER OF LAST WEEK AND TODAY'S ORDER TO ASWER YOUR QUESTION
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Easy website to use and Plus Sizes with stylish cloths available for Plus sizes too.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The online price was very good.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The best thing I could have
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I like the products and hope to order again soon.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I enjoy their products and the fact that they carry sizes for plus size women that have shape and color to them.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Actually I was surprised that the shoes I wanted were in stock. Ordering them was very easy. The only complaint I have with ordering summer sandles is with the manufacturer. I need an open shoe with A COMPLETE HEEL, not a heel strap. These are very "few and far between".
  • Apr 18, 2014
    While I love the prices of your jewelry, I was not happy with the shipping prices. Quite a bit for 3 earrings.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    On my previous orders I was pleasantly pleased with your merchandise and look forward to shopping more with you.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I LIKE IT VERY MUCH, IS A VERY GOOD CO. NOT LIKE BRYLANE OR HABAND.
    I love this co.
    tHE QUALITY IS GOOD.
    Apr 18, 2014
    ordered a pink dress but received a tan one.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I'm very pleased with the service. speed and quality of goods purchased
  • Apr 1, 2014
    In the event that it is necessary to do so, I hope the return process is as easy as the ordering process.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I returned merchandise and requested a replacement in a smaller size ... I have not receivednotification that my return was received nor have I been notified that the replacement itemwas being shipped.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    This works for me.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Still waiting for an item that is on back order. Have not received any update. Other wise every thing is fine.
  • Mar 20, 2014