OnlineShoes.com Reviews

04/16/2014
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 906 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    I'm disapointed that the big promo "SHOPNOW20" did not apply for who purchase. There were alot of shoes brands that did not apply. Why even have a promo if it cannot be applied to 55+ shoe brands?
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I would like to know if you have the Dansko thea in white.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I totally love shopping at this site,
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was ordering for a friend. It was easy!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easy to find products I wanted. The prices were better that a few other sites I have seen. Free shipping is a must.
    Satisfied with the service/procedure
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love online shoes. There is a wonderful selection and my husband can find wide shoes that fit. The return policy is easy and very helpful.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I went to the website to look for shoes I found a surprise. The 20% off promo. I bought a pair for myself and one for my wife.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Pretty easy to order from your site. A few dollars cheaper with the promotion.
    Priced very reasonable and plenty of selection.
    I was very dissapointed I did not qualify for the 20% code - not fair!! Otherwise things were fine.
    Great easy website very user friendly
    My first experience with online shoe shopping. Very Good!!
    I LIKE THE FACT THERE IS FREE RETURN SHIPPING IF NOT SATISFIED!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I only buy shoes from your site. It is easy to narrow choices and the shoe selection is extensive without being overwhelming. Love your shoes and the ease of a purchase!
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    First time user--really impressed! Great selection and great prices. Only problem I had was with the first credit card # I entered. As far as I know, it's a good # but the site kept saying something was wrong w/it. I finally entered a different card #. Would have been helpful to say what was wrong.
    Apr 15, 2014
    ORDERED TWO PAIRS OF SHOES. ON ONE PAIR THE INNER GLUED DOWN LINING WAS BUCKLING TO FORM A RIDGE IN THE TOE BOX AREA. ARRANGED AN EXCHANGE,JAN AT EXTENSION 265 WAS VERY FRIENDLY, BUSINESS LIKE, PROFESSIONAL, AND COMPLETED THE EXCHAGE IN A TIMELY AND WONDERFUL MANNER. IT'S EITHER SHE IS UNDER ORDERS TO BE THIS ATTENTIVE, OR THIS IS HER STYLE. EITHER WAY, SHE SHOULD BE COMMENDED AS SHE ISEITHER FOLLOWING MANAGEMENTS DIRECTIVES OR IS THIS TYPE OF PERSON ON HER OWN AS PART OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANKS AGAIN. EDWARD BATOR PS PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ONLINE SHOES.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    The reason we wanted shoes was to get discount. We were told at checkout no discount. False advertising.
    Apr 15, 2014
    was disappointed that the advertising of discount made me believe that I was able to apply it until end of checking out.However, I was not able to get the shoes at another physical store and this was very easy and fast, and we got what we wanted. Website very accurate in showing and listing shoes. I will probably check here in the future if I know what I want.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    New Balance shoes are the best!!! Online Shoes has a great variety to choose from and timely delivery.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    My mother and I tired the boots on in a store that is going out of business. They had a smaller selection at a higher price. I searched for the shoes on-line to see if they were available in both of our sizes in both brown and black at the Clark site. Once returning to our hotel, I found that all four pair were not available, so I searched again. I searched again and found a all four pair at onlinesheoes.com. The selection, cart review, and check-out process was a breeze.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I didn't know I hit a gold mine when I made my first purchase from OnlineShoes.com. The prices and customer service are second to none and are comparable with the best.