Skin-Etc Reviews

04/19/2014
Skin-Etc Ratings and User Reviews. Skin-Etc is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 101 reviews.

Skin-Etc Rating

More About Skin-Etc

Recent Reviews for Skin-Etc

• Apr 6, 2014
    Website worked perfectly. The checkout process was very smooth. The price of the product I bought was the best one I found.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I found what i needed most at this time and there are items i will purchase later
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Would have preferred to see on of the icons showing this is a secure site.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Thank you great prices and great site
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I would have like to check the pricing for shipping before placing my order.
    Apr 4, 2014
    Placing the order was fine, however I didn't appreciate the magazine ordering that followed. I really wasn't interested in getting any magazines, I only wanted the product I ordered. I never did see a "No Thank you on the magazines." I tried to contact customer service. They were closed on the weekend so I emailed a note to customer service, but never heard from them.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Please do not send any solicitations or provide my email address to any entity for solicitation.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I hope your shipping speed is as good as your price.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great website, will definelty use again!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Always satisfied with my purchases and delivery is within quoted time making you very reliable.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    i cant wait to try this product! I am looking forward to sharing this website with my friends.
    Apr 1, 2014
    I got this order faster than it said it would be delivered!! Awesome
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I love the product
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Great price - website clear and easy to navigate - checkout simple.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I was thrilled to find a product I currently use for over $10 less than the price I had been paying. Even with shipping it cost less than the product itself before!!!
    Mar 30, 2014
    Very happy with my bizrate experience! I'll be back!
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    Skin-Etc exceeded my expectations with my entire shopping experience, which totally surpassed shopping experiences on my former purchases of this same product from other vendors. Thank you for being true to your word on the product, the packaging, and the delivery!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I cannot give complete review until after I receive the product because I'm not sure that I will get what ordered as shown on web page and how Lon it will take to get here. Then ig I have to return it for some reason how easy that process happens
    Mar 18, 2014
  • Feb 27, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    Great prices for this quality product; fast shipping. I will use Skin-Etc. again.