Fox Creek Leather Reviews

04/14/2014
Fox Creek Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Fox Creek Leather is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Fox Creek Leather

2010 Platinum

Fox Creek Leather Rating

More About Fox Creek Leather

Recent Reviews for Fox Creek Leather

Foxcreek Leather has quality products and people.
    Good selection and info regarding products. Web site easy to use.Looking forward to next purchase.
    I own three jackets, a vest, gloves and a belt made by Fox Creek. All are of the finest quality and well worth the price. I like American made goods because when buying them it keeps our middle class working.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I think your website design is great and easily navigated. The products all seem very good as far as looks and quality go. Will definitely be purchasing more products in the future.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have had only great experiences shopping with Fox Creek Leather. The staff are supremely helpful and the quality of the products is exceptional. I would recommend Fox Creek Leather and their products to anyone, anytime.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    looking forward to a highly recommend product by one of my church brethens
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love Fox Creek leather products. By far the best quality, customer service and return policy available. I have recommended Fox Creek to many friends and brothers looking for any leather product and clothing. I'll be buying more items in the future. Thanks for a quality product.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Everything was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great experiences,so far! Terrific quality. Good service.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    The customer service is some of the best I have ever dealt with. They called me, left a message for me to return the call. They wanted to make certain I got what I wanted and offered suggestions to ensure that I would be happy with my order. They even refunded my paypal account when I sent to much "extra" money.Top notch service.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Great quality items. Thank You!
    Apr 8, 2014
    I have bought 2 items from Fox Creek Leather & both have been of superior quality. I would definitely buy more from them & recommend them to others.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Hands down the best customer service, craftsmanship, and overall experience you will ever find with the products they offer. The website is packed with information but should you have any questions just call them! You get a real person that actually cares about you as a customer. Could not be happier each time I purchase from Fox Creek.
    Apr 8, 2014
    Awesome customer service and true craftsmanship of products.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    top notch company will contuine to talk up fox creek
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I bought my leather vest and gloves from Fox Creek Leather a few years ago, so when I bought my wife, and she was looking for a pair of chaps on ebay, I told her I would buy her some I KNEW were excellent, and made in the USA. I have always bragged about my leather from Fox Creek Leather, because I'm proud to own Made in America, products, and they are of such high quality.
    Apr 9, 2014
    I have bought several items from you, and always recommend them to my fellow riders. The quality is great, and being made in America is a big reason I buy from you.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I was very happy to find what I was looking for Made in USA
    Apr 4, 2014
    I bought a wallet for my son for his birthday. It is exactly what I wanted and I love that it was made in USA, I was also looking for that.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Very happy with my coat and gloves. The fit is amazing and I will buy from fox creek again when I save enough money for my chaps!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I like their products because most are made in the USA
    Apr 11, 2014
    I have purchased from fox creek before and always got good products and great service
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I contacted them about a shipping question and they did an amazing job by responding back quickly. I would definitely recommend shopping with them because of their great customer service.
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Fox Creek Leather's customers service is world class! I called several times and received great service. Great Job Fox Creek.
    Apr 5, 2014
    The Fox Creek Staff was amazing! I had to return my jacket due to incorrect size but was very satisfied with the customer service I received. I will be purchasing more items from this company, they have great products and back their merchandise with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    A friendly and helpful company. Nothing seems to be ever too much trouble for them.
    Apr 10, 2014
    This is a fantastic company to do business with. The prompt, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable customer service and prompt delivery is really a model many other companies would do well to learn from. And the products themselves are of the highest quality and I am a very satisfied customer.