HandleSets.com Reviews

04/20/2014
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 193 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    The strength of the company is the great variety and quality offered. The big weakness is the very expensive shipping (in my case almost the cost of the barrel bolt itself). Therefore I would only buy from them if I tried all my local options first and still could not find the needed item as overall it is quite expensive otherwise with the shipping to Toronto, Canada.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I would like to see more technical info on the products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Chat was able to answer my questions about the products I eventually purchased.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Fast, friendly service! My Sales Rep (Trista Doak) answered all my questions and set up my shopping cart so all I had to do was log in an pay!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Came highly recommended by manufacture to purchase there products from. I am glad and they made it convenient to key everything the same. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company, prices are very competitive and service is great!
    Easy straight forward site to get the job done!
    I was absolutely THRILLED to find your site late last night. I literally was going down the list of Schlage merchants from their site, you were the 7th site I checked prices on. You and Build.com had the best prices, they were the exact same actually. However I chose your company because of the 3% off your total purchase discount code and the FREE shipping!
    Build.com has systematic defects in theire websites that mek it difficult to use and make purchases. I have repeteadly had diffculty putting items in teh shopping cart. They are also very bad at dealing with pricing for items that are not standard on their site; if they cannot handle these accomodations they should tell the public.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Absolutely the best place to buy hardware items for your home. Place your order in your PJ'S, you never have to leave home. Past experience has shown me that quality is as good or most times better than like items in your big box stores. Pricing is fantastic !!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Like the website and service - a lot.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    There are a lot of technical terms associated with handle sets and related products. It would be nice to have a handy glossary for those of us who have never made this sort of purchase before.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great style and shape. Very affordable.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Was glad to find handlesets that match what is in my 24 year old home.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I was very impressed with Lizzie Merrigan who helped me several times with an order. I even told my contractor about my positive experience. She helped me in a couple of live chats and then emailed me the information I needed after that. I don't know if all of your associates are that helpful, but she is the main reason I'll come back to your website!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    great site, great selection. THANKS!!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Fantastic web site. Picked out exactly what I wanted and it was delivered to my door faster than expected. Highly satisfied. Less expensive than if I had bought at a retail store.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Wasn't sure what I was looking for and staff chat explained very well. Selected my item, paid, and received within a week. Pricing was best of all the sites I searched. What more could you ask for?
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I wish I was able to get a more accurate visual of the color of the products I purchased. The items are actually darker than what appears on your web site.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that the item you ordered did not match the photo on our site and for the inconvenience this has caused. We work hard with our vendors to ensure that all items are displayed on our site with accurate pictures and descriptions. We are ... Read full response »
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    The replacement item I needed was not available at the local Home Depot or hardware store, but the part shown on your website matched the needed part and the delivery was much faster than anticipated (placed order Sunday and received by UPS the following Tuesday).
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Loved the fact I found exactly what I was looking for. Drove all over our city looking at Home Depot, Lowes, Rona, RenoDepot, Lee Valley and even Ikea to no avail. Thanks.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Ordered exactly what we wanted. Had searched all over until we found handlesets.com. That they had what we wanted and ship to Canada (at an excellent price was great). Would use again for next renovation job. Thank you.