VentingDirect.com Reviews

04/17/2014
VentingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. VentingDirect.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

VentingDirect.com Rating

More About VentingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for VentingDirect.com

Jamie made information I needed to make the right order
    I could not find anything about return policy
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great that you ship to Canada.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    When the product I initially selected turned out to be backordered for months, Karl Schmiegel was able to offer a discount on an alternate product that is available now. Excellent customer service!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    recommended by a fellow Boy Scout Adult
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Just purchased it. Never dealt with this company before. Ask again later.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    You had the only under cabinet range hood with a six inch duct, which is what I needed. Also, your estimated flow rate (CFM)is higher than other similar products in this price range.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    suvey too long.itis irritating
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I had an important question about the product and any required/additional components for its installation. I contacted the online customer help platform. "Brittany" was very helpful and efficient in answering my question; the latter which I have had trouble getting answered for over a year.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Order was 1 item and came much earlier than expected in perfect condition.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Your support was fine. The first unit, a "recycling bin", arrived damaged. The return process was very efficient. The replacement unit arrived promptly, but the quality of the unit did not meed my expectations. A portion of the cabinet side was bent. The handle on the cabinet was loose. I think Imperial, the manufacturer, has a quality control problem. I could live with the quality defects as i did not want to go through another return process.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    good products at best prices
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I hope I will get my Hood vent delivered to me undamaged in 4 to 5 days and I will be a happy camper!! Made Shopping for a hood vent for our new gas range a breeze! No Pun Intended! HaHa
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Was a really easy purchase - found what I wanted, at a price I wanted to pay, and ordered it! Will be here SOON!! COOL!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    The shopping experience was efficient and easy, much appreciated!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    I haven't had the product installed yet.

From VentingDirect.com

Our dedicated customer support team is available to help answer any questions and assist in placing orders. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-482-3514 or CS@VentingDirect.com
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    My purchase of a home thermostat from the VentingDirect website was easy and convenient. I am quite satisfied with the price, service and attention that Venting Direct gave to the order.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    My apartment # did not appear on package even if it was appearing on my invoice as delivery address. UPS was ready to return with it if it has not been of my inquiry to driver when I saw him in the parking lot of the building.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Was a surprise of great brand and price value, great link thru Amazon for payment!
    Apr 2, 2014
    Nice idea being connected to Amazon.I would of NOT known about Vending Direct.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    Packing must include instructions, where to find the accessories. Screw holes for holding the glass plate to the vent does not match the hole pattern on the vent. When any three of them are inserted and the 4th screw can barely be started in the threaded hole but cannot be tightened.