TotalHockey.com Reviews

04/18/2014
TotalHockey.com Ratings and User Reviews. TotalHockey.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

TotalHockey.com Rating

More About TotalHockey.com

Recent Reviews for TotalHockey.com

I like their rewards program, but they could have more sales. HockeyGiant.com consistently has 15-20% off offers.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Always fast shipping. Always great prices on premium products.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I was told about this site by a friend. I will probably purchase all of my and my son's hockey gear from here in the future. Great prices and quick shipping!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great company. I am a repeat purchaser. Very good buying experience. Scott Feenan
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Better experience than lacrossemonkey.com!
    Apr 18, 2014
    It was a great experience. I do not purchase online very often so I was very nervous. Each time I had a question the customer support staff were quick to respond and ease my fear. Thanks a ton I will definitely recommend you and use you again. I'm even going to put the decal that was included on my mask!!Shaun westhaver
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great fast easy good selection
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Your site is easy to navigate, products are well organized and the checkout process was effortless.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great customer service!!!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Good selection on sticks. Good easy checkout. Nice free shipping option made me choose this sight over others.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    We always find what we need at total hockey for a great price.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Several retailers offered the same price but total goalie shipping was free so I chose TH
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great price and free shipping even for goalie leg pads wow!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great company, great selection. Very comfortable making purchases from them. Extremely knowledgeable.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I really like Total hockey because they carry the latest gear and have a rewards program. It is also nice you can ask questions on products and get answers pretty fast. Not crazy about their shipping option with UPS. I am not fond of using UPS for my shipping needs.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Total Hockey is the best and a sponsor of USA hockey
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    TotalHockey is my favorite place for online hockey shopping!
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I have had numerous transactions with total hockey over the years and have always had excellent experiences.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Love Total hockey.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Total hockey has the best hockey gear at competitive prices. They ship and deliver the day they say or a day or two earlier which is awesome if your anxiously waiting for your stuff to arrive.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Could alert user early in process that an account is necessary if shipping to an address different from billing address
    Apr 5, 2014