Men's Wearhouse Reviews

04/18/2014
Men's Wearhouse Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Wearhouse is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4225 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Men’s Wearhouse, the leading retailer of men’s tailored clothing in the United States, offers a wide selection of men’s suits, sport coats, slacks, dress shirts, outerwear, sportswear, ties, and dress shoes, all at everyday low prices. Visitors may also purchase gift cards online.

Men's Wearhouse Rating

More About Men's Wearhouse

Recent Reviews for Men's Wearhouse

• Apr 17, 2014
    I wish the actual measurements were included when describing the different suit size options.
    Free Stuff. Woot woot.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This was a great experience. The quality looks amazing and i look forward to receiving my order.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My promotion code did not work
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great selection, good prices!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I planned to buy the calvin klein brand, but my size is not available.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Website was great - huge selection and lots of sizing options. The pictures were helpful and zoom options allow you to really see the products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    All of my in-store experiences with employees have been exceptional. Employees are always willing to help and took the nervousness out of purchasing my first suit.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    High prices, selection feature does not work at all. I enter my sizes in the beginning, but constantly find clothes that do not fit (usually at the end of research process). Will stay with Amazon.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Would be nice to see more weekly coupons running as prices even in clearance are clearly marked up compared to other online retailers such as amazon. However the clothes are fairly on par with what you expect to pay, the backpack I purchased was marked up and said to be on clearance. However on amazon the backpack was nearly 30-40 dollars cheaper.
    great site! Great store!
    I love the Daily Deals
    Great store love it
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Another fine experience shopping at MW!
    You sell stuff!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I lost my rewards membership information and was helped out very much with great service online.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Although newer to online shopping, my experience has been great. All in-store customer service has be exceptional! Will continue to purchase most my wardrobe from Men's Warehouse.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    first time very good.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I always have a great experience shopping at MW. They give great advice on styles and fit so that I can always look my best.
  • Apr 3, 2014