Landfall Navigation Reviews

04/20/2014
Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 103 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Apr 20, 2014
    One of the best internet providers of equipment for blue water sailors.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    high shipping rate, good price
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I would have liked the option to include a gift card.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Landfall had what I needed. I bought it.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I found the product by googling and found your website several months ago. When I was going through my notes I found it again and went to our site. Very easy to use !! Didn't have a coupon.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It was inconvenient in that I had to re-enter my credit card number after I went back to to change delivery option.
    So far so good:)Thanks!!
    Apr 20, 2014
    Quality gear, service and support=landfall navigation!
    Price for product was good, but I thought $25 to ship a small box of software by standard UPS was excessive.
    I was impressed with the straight forward, precise, and business like formatting and use of Landfall's webpages. This struck me during the ordering process: A Navigation supplier whose website is easy to navigate.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great prices on Patagonia products!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I thought that there would have been a PayPal payment option.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    While it looks like Landfall carries many products that would interest me, I doubt that I will because the only option offered to me to set up a store account is to first go to Google, or Yahoo etc. No thanks, I don't want to give any information to Google and you give me no other option. So, since I can't set up a store account using the information that I provided to Landfall, I see no further orders as it is simply too much hassle to deal with Landfall. I have provided all the shipping and billing and contact information that Landfall could possibly use to set up a store or merchant account, but I have no way of doing that, so bye bye.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Impossible to open a customer account with name and password directly. One must have a Google or Yahoo or MSN or some other crap account in order to open a customer account so you can log in to check order status or other issues. Stupid way to do business. Stupid.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This was my first time on this site and I found what I was looking for at the best price of all online sources.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Add PayPal as a fast and easy payment option.Also trying to establish a login account was too confusing, it asked for my google password, so I canceled that.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very complete and accurate.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Viewed their products at the Annapolis safety at sea seminar. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I have not yet examined the products
    Apr 14, 2014
    I can not honestly rate it because I never received the items
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Good company
    Apr 10, 2014
    Mark was great to work with
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Excellent youth life vest ....very pleased. Granddaughter wore it twice while swimming in a "blue hole" on Andros Bahamas and we felt very secure she was safe.