goHastings Reviews

04/23/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2849 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Apr 23, 2014
    I love the product selection, the easiness of shopping on this site. Great experience.Prices are awesome.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Just ordered a used dvd from gohastings a lot cheaper than i could find it on Amazon. I've dealt with this site before and I know they fulfill orders very well. Love the PayPal integration for paying.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love all the used books I can purchase from Hastings because they are always in such great condition for the price.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    It was really easy to find what I was looking for!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Keep the prices low on used cd's and dvd's and i will keep coming back.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I purchased two LPs From GOHastings.com and was very pleased with the fast service I recieved and the price of the product and low shipping costs
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Did not expect nor do I like having to pay sales tax for online business.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Sometimes it is hard to find the item I'm looking for because of the way Hastings organizes all of its merchandise.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    goHastings has been very efficient when I ordered, and I am very pleased with it.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great selection, very competitive pricing. Shipping rates are more than fair!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Would have been nice to have a better way to search available products... I was going to buy more, but when I placed one of the on-sale items in my basket, it did not reflect the sale.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love the online selection of used CD's.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    i love to use the gift cards I get online.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I like this sight and never have had any trouble finding aanything and the selection is always good.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I enjoy purchasing DVDs from gohastings.com but i wish they had more of the movies i search for - i.e. most are out of stock. other than that, the site is great and has amazing deals
    Super easy and fast! I didn't know about this option before and I sure liked shopping this way.
    Apr 23, 2014
    The availability of my purchase was perfect! I was disappointed in the time it took to ship and arrive. I was told about two days. It took about 4-5 days.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    looking forward to the movies
    Apr 23, 2014
    Love shopping for movies there<always find what we want
  • Apr 11, 2014
    most awesome deal and sales that are competitive to E-bay and Amazon. customer service great. Delivery is quick.
    great deals
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It was really easy to use and the prices were really great.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Very easy to use and convenient. Thanks!
    Apr 23, 2014
    Very reliable and easy to use. Thanks!