goHastings Reviews

04/20/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2902 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Apr 20, 2014
    I love Hastings both in store and online because i can usually find what i want for a pretty good price.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    They have the best prices and a wonderful selection.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Love gohastings and their local store. I spend most of my time in the book department and they have great deals and specials on paperbacks and movies. I really like the cafe department aswell and the drinks are a great price.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Excellent customer service if you ever have a problem with any online order.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great inventory and solid low cost shipping on DVDs.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I was not happy with a recent in store experience but I had a giftcard I needed to use.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    GoHastings is a very good online source for entertainment products, I especially appreciate the very reasonable shipping cost. My only request would be for the tax charges to be listed earlier in the check out process.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    i do a survey each time & for what
    Hopefuly i win
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I enjoy shopping at goHastings because prices are competitive and the site is easy to shop
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Absolutely love ghohastings.com. Whenever I'm looking for the best deal,I go to gohastings.com.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    i like it product info, pricing and selection
  • Apr 20, 2014
    If i put an item into my sjhopping cart your website should allocate that as sold. by the time i checked out over half otf the clearence items that i intended to buy wher sold out this is beyond frustrating. hence my dissatisfaction on the survery .
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE goHastings! I can always find any movie, CD, or whatever here that I cannot find anywhere else, online or otherwise. It is the absolute BEST site ever! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Good site for used products, especially entertainment ones.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I've heard bad things about the shipping process for Pops, and it's important their boxes aren't damaged, but my first order arrived in really good shape. Also, I'm pretty happy with the prices.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    was confusing and had to re-attempt order 4 times. Was not clear when or where to enter gift card details. Only after I selected Paypal and entered info did site come back and say gift cards are paypal are mutually exclusive. Had to re-enter all data over and aover
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I recommend this site because of the .99 shipping I've enjoyed in the past that that was not an option this time....
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    I am so impressed with this company and will continue to make it my first choice. Delivery is fast and the quality of the products are awesome. The prices are excellent.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    The only thing I was a little disappointed about, was that I couldn't use a Visa Debit Gift Card to make my purchases. I have several gift cards I want to use up, and I can't find the DVD sets I wanted to order today in local stores, hence why I sought out a trustworthy online site, hoping to use up these gift cards. But you still had the best price for these anime box-sets I've picked anywhere that I could find online right now, so I bought them anyway. My family is just in the middle of this anime series, and we need the next batch of episodes!
    Apr 20, 2014
    I had a great experience with goHastings and hope to buy again soon.