CCS Reviews

04/16/2014
CCS Ratings and User Reviews. CCS is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1195 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - CCS

2012 Winner

CCS Rating

More About CCS

Recent Reviews for CCS

• Apr 16, 2014
    I love the good deals with coupons and free shipping.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    CCS is my one stop shop for all skateboarding goods. Whenever I need new skate shoes, a new board, or new clothes; I always go to CCS first. CCS always has the latest and best products. Hands down it is the best website to buy skate goods.
    Great shopping experience
    Very very good
    CHERS FOR GOOD SHIT AT GOOD PRICES
  • Apr 16, 2014
    it is very good for skaters XD
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great prices and deals and have all the best brands
  • Apr 16, 2014
    ccs is the best skate, surf, snow, anything really brand that carries the best of the best! nuff said :)...
  • Apr 16, 2014
    CCS offers good value for money with a great selections of products.Fun, funky and just what teenagers like!Plus good incentives to purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    good products and easy service as always
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I ordered from CCS about 15yrs ago and had a good experiance with it. Now I hope I have the same experiance with my children.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My sons reallllly love ccs and get catalogs in the mail, this is where I buy all their skateboarding shoes and boards!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It has a wide variety of cheap shoes.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Looking forward to my next order... nice selection of shoes glad the option of free shipping and 20.00 off was available.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    where are the xxl shirts!? We are in America now we have tall people that like ccs shirts but cannot order due to size constraints.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This site is great for my teenage boys and the products are exactly what they like.
    I like buy on CCS, because I love skate things
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I ordered two shirts. One of the shirts looked like they were just thrown in the plastic bag and it was not taped or folded shut. The box they were shipped in had one thin piece of tape just draped across it so most of the tape had come off or loose by the time I received it.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Received my order early. Happy with product.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    When browsing skateboard items, some of the item descriptions like size and color were contradictory to what was actually available for purchase. I purchased skateboarding trucks and I would of liked to see more pictures for each item. It did not specify what color the bushings were. I purchased a blank Powell skateboard deck. The description said 7.75 but the size highlighted for purchase was 7.5. I chose 7.5 because that is the size I really prefer, I just hope I get the right size.