IN Golf Reviews

04/18/2014
IN Golf Ratings and User Reviews. IN Golf is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for IN Golf

• Apr 18, 2014
    very satisfied, hassle free.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    good presentation and fair prices
  • Apr 9, 2014
    great vendor....can't wait to get my clubs
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great Site497 Que Big Gerth!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Good place to shop for golf components.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Checkout a little clunky
  • Apr 2, 2014
    a bit too cluttered, could be a bit more user friendly.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Young lady was very pleasant and expedited the backorder very quickly.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    we tried to call the 1-800 and were surprized we could not call over the week end
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Please, respond quicker to international purchases.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Very pleased with in golf. Products are very good .
    Mar 25, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    you assholes have fucked with the wrong dude.i will turn you in i'm disabled and i have plenty of time to spend turning you thieves in to the proper authority. you took my money and did not send anything no tracking conformation email nothing!you people need to return a phone call and explain yourselves. i can't see you staying in buisness.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Overall it is a good website and looking forward to trying out my new iron set if all go's way I will buy more of your products and hope to receive discounts for referrals to my friends and family.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    Good product at a good price will buy from them again
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I like the selections of golfs heads a lot.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    great company to do business with
    Mar 26, 2014
    I am and have been a customer for several years and would not even think about getting golf products from another company.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    My first purchase but looks great so far
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Have purchased a set and a few irons from seller previously and was very satisfied with the whole experience!
    Mar 16, 2014
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Very good line of products. Have purchased clubs in the past and I am very pleased with them.
    Mar 16, 2014
    Product ordered two weeks ago and have not had any contact frog InGolf. The only contact was by me one week ago. I was told that the shafts I ordered were on back order and theComplete order would ship to me on march 13, 2014. Not received yet. Very unhappy.
  • Jan 14, 2014
    I have had great success ordering on line but have been unable to reach anyone by phone or get my calls returned for the last two days.(I did call during business hours)
    Mar 8, 2014
    I did not receive notification that my club components were on back order. I tried several times to reach IN Golf by phone(voice messages) and got no response. However I received a reply when I finally Emailed them. They were very nice and gave me a new target date for shipping and a tracking number when the items were shipped. as a LH woman golfer back orders are a fact of life but it would be nice if someone answered the phone or email was listed as the preferred method of contact.