PartSelect Reviews

04/17/2014
PartSelect Ratings and User Reviews. PartSelect is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1130 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM a... Show More PartSelect.com has been an authority on appliance repair -and a leading online DIY resource - since 1999. We don't only sell appliance parts - we provide tools for success at every stage of repair. From empowering consumers to fix it themselves, to assisting with the troubleshooting process, to diagnosing the problem, to installing the part.With over two million OEM appliance parts, over 700 instructional videos, an extensive library of repair guides, same-day shipping, 30-day returns, an active social media community to help with tough questions, and thousands of personal repair stories shared by customers paying it forward - we've got you covered.
Circle of Excellence - PartSelect

2013 Platinum

PartSelect Rating

More About PartSelect

Recent Reviews for PartSelect

• Apr 17, 2014
    If I can view a video to help me with this repair you will be my new best friend
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I found the part I needed quickly, and at a reasonable price.
    Quick and easy
  • Apr 17, 2014
    wasn't certain about the parts as the ge on line store charged significantly more for the same items. The partselect model matched the ge model part number and the design looked similiar. maybe ge charges to much. i will have to wait and see if these parts are an exact match and fit.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    part was $4, shipping was $7 !!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Quick and easy. Anyone can do it.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was surprised that they had the product I wanted since it is for an old Microwave.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    ease of finding needed product with schematic provided
  • Apr 17, 2014
    wish you could show all angles so to help make sure its the right one
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like that it give you troubleshooting tips on what might be the issue of my product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I've been using Partselect.com for many years to repair and get parts for my washer and dry….freezer dish washer..most excellent place to go for parts…and maiming is lightening fast.
    easy to use web sit.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Easy to fins parts and the symptoms of the parts helped out a lot. The checkout was easy.
    CLEAR FROM PICKING PARTS AND EASY PAYMENT
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Pleased with ease of finding the part
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Pictures of parts & better description are greatly needed.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Incredibly easy transaction. Easy to navigate site. taken directly to product. Least amount of time to select item and make a purchase in my experience on line - ever.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have had the need for various Appliance parts in the past, and have always been please with PartSelect. That is why when we bought a used refrigerator for our son that was missing the toe kick plate, Part Select was the first place I looked for a replacement...And they had it! They are a great resource!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    One of the bests sires I've ever seen. Parts were easy to find, and even videos showing installation...awesome!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Best parts website I have ever seen or experienced!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    parts arrived very quickly, 30 min to install, dishwasher runs great again...defenaitly my parts supplier for the future