Touch of Class Reviews

Touch of Class Ratings and User Reviews. Touch of Class is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 03/30/2014.

Recent Reviews for Touch of Class

• Mar 30, 2014
    My only complaint is your shipping/handling costs. I do most of my shopping online and found your S/H costs one of the most I've spent. If I hadn't liked it so much, plus I know exactly where I want to hang it, I may not have bought it. Just one of my pet peeves buying online.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Need better invoice separate from from other charges during check out
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    Part of my order came in time. I have still not received the remainder. It was promised yesterday. Was very late shipping yet was in stock. I'm very frustrated. If it foes not come today will call again. Will never order from them again!!
  • Feb 28, 2014
    You have beautiful drapes and curtains at a reasonable price.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    It didn't hold my updated order but the price stayed the same.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Feb 13, 2014
    I was so disappointed with my order.I ordered curtains and they looked entirely different from the online picture.The online picture showed sage green and there was no green .It was s gray.They sent the color I orderd but did not look the same.This needs to be improved.
  • Jan 25, 2014
    Very easy to navigate and pricing is good
  • Jan 19, 2014
    The tension rods are perfect, I have large grommets in my new curtains & these will be perfect .