Footwear etc. Reviews

04/16/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 423 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Apr 16, 2014
    My final payment should be 99.75 lucky me no taxes and no shipping..hurray thanks with God's good grace...the pricing is correct and the item arrives in 3 billing days with no taxes charged...check with me later
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I phoned before I placed my online order for mens shoes and I appreciated the lady's feedback.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Everything was very easy. Thanks!
    Love the website
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The company has the shoe I was looking for and the price everywhere is the same so the big selling point is that they guaranteed to ship within one day.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Since this is my first time ordering/purchasing anything from this site, I wouldn't know the full experience till I receive my items and they fit.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love MBT's and this seems to be the best website on which to find them. The variety is good and the prices are fair.
    Shipping of previous order was fast and the quality of the product was great. Due to sizing the product had to be returned but customer service for the return was exceptional and prompted me to order again.
    Great website and company!
    Very well-designed website. I easily found the product I wanted.
    Have always been very pleased with my selections, and with the delivery of my purchases. Would recommend Footwear etc. to others.
    I was very pleased with order details before I purchased and no shipping charge.when I get products I will share comments
    Clean and easy to use website.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love the quality and contemporary style, finally you can be comfortable and cute!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I was frustrated as I joined the rewards program immediately and it yet it refused to recognize my email address and password and would not permit me to use enter my order as a rewards program member.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was upset as I loved the shoes I ordered, but they were too small. The sizing chart had indicated that they would fit my size, so I was very disappointed. I had planned to wear the shoes when they arrived and had to return them.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Came before the email saying it shipped Did not fit in the width.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Since I'm going to buy shoes anyway...might as well be rewarded. This way I'm apt to come back for more new and up to date shoes.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I love Footwear etc. because you offer a generous incentive to keep buying a new pair if shoes.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very beautiful shoes. Love them!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Stress free experience and free returns
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was told there was a return sticker in the box there was NOt one in there and I should have gotten free return shipping since I joined their club but i ended up paying 12.75 to return the shoes. one shoe was defineetly bigger than the other even though the shoes were marked the same size