Footwear etc. Reviews

04/22/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 426 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Apr 21, 2014
    Found the Ziera sandals I had been seeking at a reasonable price!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Good prices on hard to find mbt shoes
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Do not stock all the size. I could not find the size for my shoes.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    This is my first experience with this company, I will be able to give a better opinion after I receive my order.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    not sure about sizes. I can wear 7-8 . depends on fit. would have liked half sizes. hope they fit. probably should have ordered only one pair and judged based on that.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Really good prices on the MBT shoes that I wear. Really easy to return for credit when I bought a new style that I didn't like. Pretty easy to navigate for those of us that rarely shop online.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I was suppose to get a $10 discount if I came back in 3 days and it showed up in the preliminary review but not the final billing.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I have been happy with my MBT shoes.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Love this website and love the variety of MBT shoes.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I have shopped at footwear etc several times and they provide competitive pricing on quality products with excellent, reliable delivery and knowledgeable, courteous customer service. Also, shipping on my items is typically free and I avoid having to pay local sales taxes.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Far too difficult to contact a customer service help about the shoes and purchasing them.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Was a good experience on your website. Good selection and good price. I also like that they have product reviews on product description. I will probably return to purchase again.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I purchased 2 pairs of shoes at the store in Los Altos, CA and really wanted to get a pair for my daughter. I ordered hers online so they would be shipped. The Rock Spring shoes are fantastic.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving shoes. Mainly for walking trip
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Excited to find these particular shoes for I have matching bag!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love MBT's and this seems to be the best website on which to find them. The variety is good and the prices are fair.
    Apr 21, 2014
    This is the only place with a large variety of MBT's on sale. I have highly recommended them to everyone I know that says they are looking for a good place to buy quality shoes at a discount price.
    Great website and company!
    Apr 21, 2014
    Very well-designed website. I easily found the product I wanted.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Thing that held shoe lace in place broke the first time I tried ti tie the shoes.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I tell my friends how satisfied I am every time I make a purchase
    This is the ONLY ONLINE store i will buy my MBTs