Serious Puzzles Reviews

04/17/2014
Serious Puzzles Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Puzzles is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 466 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Serious Puzzles Rating

More About Serious Puzzles

Recent Reviews for Serious Puzzles

• Apr 17, 2014
    Love the selection of puzzles over 1500 pieces.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Awesome. Under 10 minutes from log on to completion. My mothers day shopping is done!
    So far so good
  • Apr 16, 2014
    There are good for my mother.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    good selection and quality.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very nice selection.. It was easy to navigate and shop.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    so far so good just waiting to see my ending results, this is my first time ordering anything on lin so iam curious to see how I make out. I hope it makes me feel comfortable, doing this I know a lot of my friends who find it to be very successful.
    great site, hope all my puzzles come in good condition.
    Looks like it will be a good one!
    Looks great, and hope the quality of the puzzle is good. Shipping seems too steep (before the $60 mark obviously).
    Share my info. with serious puzzle only!!
    love your puzzles
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Lot of choices, fair price
    Apr 17, 2014
    The parcel did not delivery to my door, I had to pick it up in the post office. Shipping charge was too high in that way.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The puzzles are premium quality and the prices beat the ones charged at local stores. Mine live on as after I complete them they go to a relative and she passes them on to a retirement living facility.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great birthday gift for a college grad.
    Great birthday gift!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Serious Puzzles has a great selection of puzzles and reasonable prices compared to other puzzle sites. The website is easy to use. When I have contacted the Customer Service reps, they were helpful and polite.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Let's try to reduce the shipping price. This likely will avoid my future purchases in your website, what I really liked.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    First time I have used it and delighted to have found the site (via Google) after searching for a better price than another site in Europe. Will definitely use again as the products are so competitively priced.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Pieces were described as lrge size pieces and they are so tiny!!!! it would cost more to ship them back than their price. Very disappointed. I had ordered them for my elderly mother and they were rated as beginner. That is a joke
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great selection from many different manufacturers. Way better selection than I could hope to find locally, and at comparable prices.