Exterior Accents Reviews

04/19/2014
Exterior Accents Ratings and User Reviews. Exterior Accents is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Exterior Accents Rating

More About Exterior Accents

Recent Reviews for Exterior Accents

I have ordered several items over the past 3-4 years. They arrive promptly and usually in good condition. On one occasion, an item was damaged. I contacted EA and they were very helpful in facilitating the return of the damaged product and sending a replacement. The items I have purchased have been reasonably priced.My only disappointment are the shipping costs and I'm not certain EA can do anything about that.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This was painless.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    easy to use check out
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I bought this for my Pastor and his wife to present at mother's day. This was for his mom who past last year. We are planting a tree with this marker for her at our church. Very pleased in how the product looks. I will buy again when the need arrivals.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I didn't see a shipping charge, so I am expecting "No Shipping Charge" to be added to my card. Website wouldn't allow me to ground ship 5-7 days. Funeral is on Tuesday. It would be nice if the cross would make a 2 pm funeral.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I have wanted this statue for a very long time and was excited to find it affordable.
    Apr 6, 2014
    So very pleased with the quality and appearance of my "Bird Girl" statue!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Great lawn choices for garden
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I look forward to receiving my planter
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Product arrived damaged. I wanted it so bad I just fixed it with glue. It was clear that it was sent damaged as it was in a location that couldn't have been the post office. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase
  • Mar 10, 2014
    loved the stone, it is a replacement, mine broke outside in the snow last winter
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I love it.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    wide selection of items
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Feb 24, 2014
    Love the statue, wish it were twice the size
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    I contacted customer service by email twice to get shipping information as it was not possible to track online. Never received a response. I also called and left message that I wanted the information on tracking as well as to place an order. Three days later I received a call to place an order. Customer Service person asked about placing an order an apologized about not responding to call earlier said he wasn't aware that I wanted shipping information too. That very same day I received the statue and love it but up until then I felt I may have been dealing with a non legitimate company. For future purchases I would not place an order with this company.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Feb 24, 2014
    I never even received the product I ordered. sent an email through their website and never got a response back
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Very easy to find what you are looking for. Very satisfied!
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Relatively easy to use
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Needed memorial stone for a friend that past, your sight gave me a good verity
    Feb 3, 2014
  • Jan 25, 2014
    Site had what I was looking for.
  • Jan 15, 2014
    Jan 30, 2014
    I ordered a lighthouse statue and base. It was just delivered late yesterday afternoon. It has not been opened-I am waiting for me electrician to open and inspect it so I know no details on the two items as yet.