KaTom Reviews

04/20/2014
KaTom Ratings and User Reviews. KaTom is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 617 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

KaTom Rating

More About KaTom

Recent Reviews for KaTom

• Apr 20, 2014
    good option to compare with other store
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Please add Paypal to your payment options.
    Great place to shop
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I have been shopping for a decent welcome mat that will survive our nasty weather here in Michigan. This store actually just popped up in my browser.The price is better than what the other two stores were asking.My last rug lasted less than a year, so I'm hoping the pro's know how to make a good rug. I love that you can pick out every aspect, down to the color.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    good site, good reports from other customers
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Thank you for making it easy to navigate your page.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    This site worked very easy! It was a a delight to shop this site! Easy order, easy check out!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Loved the lay out of information on the products.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This is an easy to site as a first time visitorGood category arrangement and price valuations.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I was surprised that no free shipping was offered for spending a certain amount of money
    GREAT DEAL ON THIS KNIFE
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I was upset I couldn't find an area to enter in my coupon code.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with my purchases from Katom. Very reasonable prices and good quality products.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I was impressed with inventory from which to make my purchase
    Best Value and Selection on the Web
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    I ordered from Katom due to the advertised availability of my items, low shipping costs, and 24-48 hr delivery time. None of these were true. When I called to check on the order I was told it would take 2-4 days to process it, so I requested 2 day shipping. They didn't tell me the shipping charge would change from $20 to $108. They told me the 3oz cups were available. This is the only reason I rushed it. Later that day I received an email indicating that they planned to ship the order without the 3 oz cups, and the $108 shipping charge for a $50 order of dishes. I called immediately and cancelled the order. They shipped it 4 hours later, but didn't send me a message with the tracking number and shipment notification until 2 hrs before the delivery. I refused the delivery and still have the charge debited from my account. I ordered the same items from another company, including the 3 oz cups, and paid only $29 for 2 day shipping.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    more info on products would have been nice.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Include Paypal as a payment option please, Google Checkout.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    good !!
    Apr 19, 2014
    Love it! Really good quality !