KaTom Reviews

04/22/2014
KaTom Ratings and User Reviews. KaTom is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 628 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

KaTom Rating

More About KaTom

Recent Reviews for KaTom

• Apr 21, 2014
    This is the first time that I saw this website, and it was good to find the article what I was looking for.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Your online store!
    Why no PayPal?
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Quick and easy and very helpful customer service....
  • Apr 21, 2014
    this is great company and good prices
  • Apr 21, 2014
    very happy with sped I can get my items
  • Apr 20, 2014
    good option to compare with other store
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Please add Paypal to your payment options.
    Great place to shop
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I have been shopping for a decent welcome mat that will survive our nasty weather here in Michigan. This store actually just popped up in my browser.The price is better than what the other two stores were asking.My last rug lasted less than a year, so I'm hoping the pro's know how to make a good rug. I love that you can pick out every aspect, down to the color.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Could'nt be more satisfied !!!! Went just the way i thought it would !!!!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    You should tell me if something is back ordered and whether or not you will automatically ship it when it comes in or if that part of the order was cancelled.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I thought the price was good and the site easy to navigate
    Ka Tom was easy to use.
    Apr 22, 2014
    NOT only did they send my purchase to the WRONG address, the same day that they notified me that my purchase was shipped, my neighbor stopped by to tell me that my purchase was sitting on their front porch. I may be old school, but a $300+ purchase should be handled with a bit more care.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I think the price for my purchase was great. I have seen comparable cookware way over priced.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    If what I ordered is nice, I will be very happy!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    After comparing your selection and prices to similar sites on the internet I found yours very competitive.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I find it extremely irritating when a supplier indicates they have a product in stock(ship in 4-8 days) and then they have to order it from another supplier. This is particularly true when my order was predicated on their delivery time. This order took 14 days to be delivered.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I always have a positive shoping experience when I shop at Katom!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    The products I ordered are of very good quality and delivered in a timley manner.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    first time order everything seems fine at the moment
    Apr 22, 2014
    casting on the grill was a little less than what I expected but it was OK...when you lift the grill with the installed handle, the grill shifts to one side it is not balanced and you have to be careful the top does not fall off...everything else was fine...Thanks